Reviews for Fantasia
Skeleterr chapter 55 . 5/15/2017
For the second foot note. I love that Anime/Manga (haven't read the novel) but I know exactly what you're talking about. And I love you for it.
Cameron Pobuda chapter 53 . 3/23/2017
Keep up the good work! I'm sure you've been busy and whatnot to really get some writing done, but I can understand that. That's basically how it's going for me. I've been really busy lately and haven't had a real good chance to sit down and write some more. I'll find time to do it, as I'm sure you will also! :)
brofist1905 chapter 52 . 3/15/2017
I love this so much. I wished it updated more often but i can deal. I know how long it takes to just write one chapter. Also, does Amethyst's poison travel or is it strictly touch-based? I was never quite clear on that.
HouseOfJack chapter 52 . 2/28/2017
Hahaa. I love how Tallen always manages to profit off Fey. Now, don't know enough to bother trying to criticize or give feedback to your story, like really not all of us know enough random facts that there are near three each chapter.

Also if you want a suggestion plot idea... well... name the undead place 'Creaking-Crypts'. Don't know, I like the alliteration. It's catchy. Anyway, love your story!
Belial666 chapter 52 . 2/25/2017
Hasn't Fey realized she's already discovered the path to unlimited power?

Let's say that her pet's kills give her 10% XP. Since she has, like, thirty pets, she's effectively getting XP three times faster than they are. So with all her pets killing stuff, she'll always be levelling faster than they are. Now, let's say levelling is already very grindy, with her needing some 500 relatively easy kills to level. Assuming 30 seconds per kill (half for the actual kill, half for movement between kills), that would be 4 hours of grinding per level. With 10% XP turnover, her pets would need to kill 5000 monsters for that one level. But, that is merely 166 kills per pet, which should be significantly faster than doing it herself - closer to an hour and a half. In addition, she could put her pets into one of the hidden endless dungeons and have them farm some of the easy levels while she does other stuff. Unlike just about any other players, every single moment of her in-game time could be spent gaining XP at triple speeds, without even counting her own kills. For every 30-hour session that she does various quests and practices her own skills, she could be gaining 10-15 levels.

And that's just for XP. With effectively farming ten times the monsters for a given XP reward, Fey would be gaining loot at 10x the rate of normal levelling would afford her. Moreover, she'd also have her pets grow stronger, with each of them eventually matching a conventionally-levelled player on their own. But the biggest advantage is avoiding the grindiness of the grind. All but the most dedicated players will burn out if they grind all day; that won't apply to her.

BTW, I wonder how powerful Amethyst could become if Fey decides to train her pets collectively in the downtime. If tapping Amethyst makes her tougher, she could have all the pets tapping at her at once. 30 times more taps per minute, the other pets training their various attacks on her invulnerable membrane, and Fey training her healing magic.
SinkingShips1896 chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
I really like where this is going. I like how in depth you are about describing the game itself. Also, I felt so proud of myself for understanding your Drizzt reference. I actually have a friend named Zaknafein. 3
Guest chapter 50 . 1/6/2017
hhave I told you that when I think off the MC I picture Felicia Day
andre chapter 49 . 1/1/2017
Is it odd that I see Felicia Day asthis story mc?
expensivecorn9 chapter 49 . 12/30/2016
Wow, I havent read this since back at chapter 33. In the past two days ive read the last 15 chapter (im sorry I havent done it sooner, ive just been so busy irl, ive moved twice, and then theres school, and Ive got my gf were going on 6 months january 12) but yeah, this master piece just keeps getting better and better the more I read. I look forward to spending time reading more of your work. Also, would you mind if I drew some fan art of the Feypets? Theyre just so cute .
chimchar16 chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
Pretty new to this site, was just looking for a way to post my own original story, and I happened upon this masterpiece. Just on chapter two and I already love this story. I'm always a huge fan of video games, and the thought of learning skills by experimenting with your environment and stuff is awesome. And I admit, I do feel pretty bad for killing cute monsters in some games, especially from Undertale's influence. To shorten my ramblings, I wanted to say so far this story is awesome, and I'm definitely gonna read more.
C.J.Robbins chapter 49 . 12/5/2016
Lol, its fun to read about characters I have a lot in common with; I'm one of those who always wants to play a spellblade type character, but still nearly maxes stealth near the start. XP
Yann chapter 48 . 10/29/2016
I'm looking forward to her adventures as an assassin! Before I wasn't sure where you were going with this story, but as time goes on Ive begun to like your wayward style of writing. It makes it seem like I'm listening to a friend tell a story (of course it also makes me want to play the game even if it doesn't exist).
Vanilla River chapter 47 . 10/11/2016
This is a fantastic story. I love your writing style, and my favorite character has to be the parenthetical narrator! I love the concept of this story and how even though the idea has been explored a little bit, the way you wrote it is completely unique (except for the nerdy references, which I love by the way). I also love the characters, they are believable and likable (although they're also hate-able). I can totally relate to Fey in a lot of things, but I can also relate to Blade in a lot of things. I hope you continue this story soon! (I'm slightly obsessed)
QueerCoyote chapter 47 . 10/7/2016
I literally read all of this instead of studying for an exam. All of it. And I love it. Please prepare yourself for a PM regarding me doing some fanart as soon as my 24 hour waiting period before I can message is up.

Also, more. Please do more. ;_; I need more.
Delirio chapter 46 . 8/27/2016
Hi there!

I just wanted to say that I’m really enjoying your story! It is quite an interesting concept developed in a humorous and entertaining way (if a game like Fantasia ever came out, it would probably be a success, and I would happily say goodbye to normal sleeping XD). Suffice to say that I found this only a few days ago and I haven’t been able to keep away from it in my free time (which is usually at night, and I tend to lose track of the time when I’m enjoying something, so not unlike the characters I’ve been losing a few restful sleep cycles over Fantasia XD). By the way, I loved that you commented on this issue in a chapter, I had been wondering (and still do) what would happen to someone’s brain if they slept regularly but retained conscience, like some kind of extra-lucid dreaming night after night during a long time. Speaking from professional curiosity, that would be quite an interesting experiment, in fact!

Anyway, sorry for getting off track! As I was saying, I’m glad I found this story, I do like the light and humorous tone. It’s also nicely written, it flows really well even with all the different formats and parentheses for the narrator’s comments, which is not easy to achieve. And the characters are great! The friendship between Fey and Sirena is brilliantly portrayed, both of them are fun and well-constructed characters, far from unidimensional, and their interactions are usually hilarious and you can see the trust and familiarity they have and how well they know each other after many years of friendship. The dynamics in the whole group are quite interesting too, Blade is no longer surprised by anything form the girls, no matter how random. He’s quite nice and extremely patient, all in all a likable character. Can’t say the same about Requiem though, even though he’s gone for now I have the feeling we’ll be seeing him again. And the Feypets! Both vicious and adorable, what more can anyone ask for? As for Leandriel, well, well, he fits with stereotypes but at the same time is much more than that, and let’s just say that my inner fangirl makes little happy dances every time he makes an appearance too XD

So yeah, that’s all from me for now. I can’t wait to read more, both about the game and about everyone’s real life counterparts. Keep up the excellent work, this story is definitely going to favourites! :)
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »