Reviews for The Dark Priestess
Bahati chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
Interesting, I've never read anything like this. I love it
Inala chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
All very crazy, but crazy is good. Keep up the good work.
MileyRowling chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
So happy you updated this! I missed this story!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
Wonderful update! I really am getting into this story. I don't know if I like this one better or Rules to Kill By. I must think about about this...
Inala chapter 2 . 4/9/2015
Ok that all went very differently than I expected, but what was I expecting? Who knows. Very good.
On to chapter 3.
Inala chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
I like it, and since I'm waiting for more rules, this will help me pass some of the time.
It always amazes me how people will put up with stuff like this. Don't get me wrong I'm a religious person, but sacrifices are just a nice word for murder.
The darkness in your stories reflect the darkness of our world very well. This will be good. Thanks for your excellent work.
Inala
MileyRowling chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
Nice update!
Celestial Rogue chapter 3 . 3/28/2015
It's been awhile since I've had the pleasure of reading Dark Priestess! This chapter has been everything I hoped it would be. I love the way Gwen just takes charge when things get rough, and everyone follows her without question.
Whoa now she's in the body of a lady across town. I assume this vision is a result of her newfound priestess-powers. I love the way you describe the liquid-shadow predators. That was a horrifyingly beautiful description of the man being gored by one. Looks like the darkness is seriously dangerous.
Look at Gwen go. Did I mention I love the way she takes charge? Because I do.
Gwen has crazy-awesome spirit vision! How cool! I can't wait to see more of this. You do an excellent job of describing her power.
I WANT KONAS DEAD. WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE STAB KONAS IN THE FACE.
Why does everyone feel the need to molest the priestess? I mean I know her dress isn't exactly the most CONCEALING thing but come on. Keep it in your pants, tiger.
Stop. STOP. STOP TOUCHING HER. ALKSEUROWI E;SDFLNKZMX,CNVCSTOOOOOOPPPP. KICK HIM, GWEN. USE YOUR PRIESTESS-POWERS. BREAK HIS NECK. SET HIS CROTCH ON FIRE. Ugh. I'm so used to a protagonist like Elizabeth who could just break someone's arm if she didn't like them. Poor Gwen has to think about Esther and Noah's well-being as well.
Rayna? The dead girl? Where did she come from? Will she stab Konas in the face? Would somebody please punch him straight in the baby-maker? Seriously. Justice must be served.
Anyways, good chapter. I had so much fun reading this again. It amazes me how you can juggle two books at once like this. I hope your writing goes well!
MTveit chapter 3 . 3/28/2015
I'm so happy you've updated this story! I really like Gwyn as a character, and I can't wait to see what happens next! I have a feeling this is going to turn into one weird love triangle, with Rayna back (even if only G can see her)
You are a really talented writer! I hope that once this, and RTKB are finished you will try to publish. I know I'll buy em :)
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 3 . 3/28/2015
I was so happy to see that you updated this! It is really good and so well written! I love how it is similar to RTKB and RTDB, but it is different! Great work!
MTveit chapter 2 . 3/26/2015
This sounds like an AMAZING story! Gwyn is totally badass, and the plot seems incredibly interesting. Sure hope you'll continue writing this. What the hell will happen with the darkness coming?
MileyRowling chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Interesting concept!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
I really did enjoy what I've read so far. Your stories are so creative and this one is no different. In fact, I found myself holding my breath many times during these first few chapters. Anyway, I am looking forward to more and I hope you keep it up!
Carmel March chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
This story is addicting - all I want to do is read more! The pacing is just right and constantly keeps me on the edge of my seat. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
I really like this so far! Can't wait to see what else happens. I can't believe the world went dark!