Reviews for The Dark Priestess
Rogue Melody Angel chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Wow hectic, all of a sudden the leggend is real! Hope to see a new chapter soon.

Sorry if reviews are scars. Still reading rules to kill by, awesome story!
Celestial Rogue chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
Well personally, I love this so far. You do a great job of building an amazing fantasy world. I hope we get to know her team of revolutionaries better as the story progresses, cause they seem like great characters. I can't believe it actually got dark there at the end! Gwen even had ME convinced nothing would happen and that it was just a legend. Things are getting exciting! Anyways, I can't wait to read more!
Also I'm glad that slutty priestess is dead and gone. Long live Priestess Gwennie.
We Used To Wait chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
Right, so I didn't actually expect the world to go dark! It's deffinitly a weird world if it's not a coincidence.

Also, towards the end, you said, "We were supposed to save them." (Or something like that.) Wouldn't it make more sense to say, "We were supposed to have saved them"? Considering we were speaking in past tense to begin with. Technically, what you wrote is still correct. It just makes more sense to change that sentence's tense.

I'm happy you update one of your stories. It seems nowadays that the vast majority of the authors I follow have kinda given up. Lol
Casual Affair chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I love the story so far, can't wait to see what happens :)
Carmel March chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I was so excited to see a new story from you! This first chapter was a great start and I can already tell you're going to excel at writing fantasy. Gwyn is such an intriguing character; I love that she's strong and honest and brave, definitely a protagonist I can root for. As for Noah, I'm interested to see how his relationship with Gwyn develops, I'm a sucker for love/hate tumultuous relationships :) I also think the world you created is incredibly well done and original. I can't wait to read more!
cityflux chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I like it so far. :) Fantasy is always interesting, and I'm curious as to how this story will pan out.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2