Reviews for A Cliche Gaming Life
HiroKunTheHero chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
all of the feels, they are overwhelming...
Abyss6461 chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
I love manga and anime and I think this has got a really cool story line with cool characters. Please continue!
Chiisutofupuru chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
So hateful... I like her.
So, again with the description stuff... the start is a perfect place to describe the game creator-person. She could hate his long flowing pink hair, hate his emerald eyes that always sparkle, his skinny or fat figure, his flat face... I could go on and on and on but I think you get the point.

I'll stop there this time.

Chiisu
Chiisutofupuru chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Why don't you actually start it with the writing of the dream instead of the silly flashback? Show us Haruto handing in the paper and then also show us his disappointment when he gets off his chair to go to the 'office'.

I like the fan girls but we have no idea what any of them look like.

I think making a game, a 101lvl game, would take... well forever. I sorta have an idea on how that all works.

I'm reading this review over and I feel like I'm being a bad critic so I'll balance it out a bit, or try to... with one interesting idea

When she laid out all of the 'characters', I was thinking of a ton of different things I could add to it. You could give us the description of some(but not all of them because that would take forever), She could go on explaining who each of them are and suggest personalities that would be unique to each of them... if she was that kind of person, you can give us the thoughts of Haruto as he's picking them out and explain why he chose the ones he did

Show us more! You may have all of these characters inside your head but you need to put it all on paper so we can see it!

Chiisu
Fierce Ookami chapter 9 . 9/17/2014
great chapter looks like Kiyomi is warming up to Haruto. this is hilarious at times. keept it up!

HiroKunTheHero chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
Okay, I LOVE this story, there is nothing else to say about that,
HiroKunTheHero chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
"How'd you get out of the closet? " and that, children, is how you can tell someone is a criminal,
Fierce Ookami chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
good chapter i liked how haruto helped Kiyomi. keep it up

HiroKunTheHero chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
Okay, I have officially stopped skimming, wow that was a good chapter.
Fierce Ookami chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
great chapter, I noticed a lot less errors in this chapter. Haruto has to have a reason for telling Ami, and AMi is clearly not telling the whole truth here. keep it up!

HiroKunTheHero chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
I am sorry, its not so exciting, so I have started skimming, sowwy
Fierce Ookami chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
interesting idea. I'll definately keep reading to see how it pans out.

-Fierce Ookami.
360pages chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I wouldn't mind a little more detail when characters are talking, it's very plain one character says one thing at the moment, I also wouldn't mind some more setting details as well.
HiroKunTheHero chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
good chapter, BTW Ami is a richards
HiroKunTheHero chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
OH MAH GAWD 10000000000000000000000000/10 BEST STORY 2014,15,16,17,and 18! not kidding, Now that I have gotten that out, the story was amazing, Fan girls, fan girls everywhere. P.S. TSUNDERE!