Reviews for Wolf and Cub
Mason Wind chapter 6 . 1/24/2016
Two of my favorite story tropes here - mistaken identity, and social gender role dissection.

Ren, and Kaito feel very real... the other two... ( sadly Mayuuki ) not as clear to me. Jin is pretty clear but seems kinda flat... it would have been fun to actually experience some of the events that are only referred to obliquely. I would love to have watched the scene where he asks Mayuuki out... that would have answered many questions.

Jumping back to the police station was a bit of a jump for me... but the rest was pretty smooth in terms of flow.

I wish there were more chapters... well written - hope you get a chance to write more. Curious where it goes.
Best,
-M
Saber Knight chapter 6 . 6/10/2015
Glad to see another chapter out! Entertaining as always; but, to be honest, I had to remember who was who. I still don't remember Kaito. XD
kyledude788 chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Hi, I kinda started to like this story. I'll read the rest of the chapters if I have time. Keep it up.
Lolitroy chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
Je suis plus grand qui moi livre.
Saber Knight chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Akira really is gullible to keep falling for everything Kaito tells him. Anyways, I don't really understand the turning green in some situations. Isn't green used for when you feel sickened or about to throw up? Isn't blue or purple more along the lines of dread? Like a shadow suddenly overcasting a character's face in an anime. Anyways, that's just my thought; the story is going good so far.

And Akira... asked Mayuuki out? Is that why Akira bullied him so much? Because he refused XD? Just kidding, Akira's just trying to hide his embarrassment isn't he about asking another guy out.

One more thing, "pretend that's yuri"? Nice line.
Houki Minami chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
Well, that was surprising, and slightly disturbing. Ren is now kinda crossed isn't she? But I guess this is for the best. I'm still wondering if she' be the sole girl in this fic, and I can wait to the kickassery to start! Well, stay golden!
0nimaru chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
I'd kill for the ability to write half as good as this. Good job!
Saber Knight chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
Decked him with a slap? A punch is much better.

This chapter was quite funny, well done.
360pages chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This is a pretty interesting premise, it reminds me of a few other anime's I previewed before.
Saber Knight chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
At least Aoi-kun can make Cup Ramen. I know a certain main character off of Oresama Teacher who can't even make Cup Ramen (shown in the very first few pages!). Anyways, Shirogami-san looks and sounds much better when being so energetic. Visualizing it, I saw a bob-cut trap sitting on the floor and speed-talking about his encounter with Cub; it was cute.
Saber Knight chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
I like how Aoi-kun is mistaken for a boy by everyone, and how she mistakes Shirogami-san for a girl. By the way, his hairstyle sounds nice; I like it. And, to Shimizu-san, I believe he should have worded it much better when he was saying that he "met a cool guy" _ That was pretty funny.

Now, one last thing, I'm going to assume that Shirogami-san was wearing a maid uniform at the café... possibly with cat ears. Of course, he could always be dressed up as a waiter... maybe with cat ears. _
Saber Knight chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Twelve delinquents ganging up on one guy? Guess that guy is just too much for just a single person. So, anyways, aside from that, I enjoyed how Aoi-kun dealt with the brat; sternly and clearly. Maybe the boy has learned from this experience; better have, or it might happen again, only this time the person might not be so 'gentle' as Aoi-kun.

That's a lot of yen, 10,000. Somewhere between $90 and $100.
Houki Minami chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
That ending... I don't you if its a cliffhanger or an ending joke, But it was funny anyway. Yuuki-kun isn't trying to hard to be bullied, right? I hope for more chapters! Maybe they really gonna date each other. And what do you mean Ren's brother? Is he the Wolf? Until next chapter!
aaallliiiccceee chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
By any chance, has Jax-san watched and/or read Accel World? :)

I can see the result of your experience. There aren't any very obvious mistakes. I'm interested to read more! :)
Houki Minami chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Hahahah, sneeze. Classic. This story is very good. Likeable characters, good story-telling, badass fight and the idea of Girly-boy-manly-girl its really, really cute. OMG, I want to punch Mayuuki so bad. CAHAM. But, unfortunately, I have to tell you that there's a lot of characters for just two chapters, and other readers may grew impatient for their story arc(not for me, because I loved the first duo!). But its just a stupid pseudo-author saying. I liked the glossary, and I have to admit I went there first on my first run. Heheheh :3. Another thing: "dono" its actually less formal than "sama" nowdays. It may be respecful during Edo period, But it was dropped an era later. It's pretty much now between San and sama in levels of respect. With that being said, I hope for more. Stay golden!