Reviews for Cold War Love Story
Bookwormgirl64 chapter 131 . 5/20
Revisiting the spot where they landed - I love it!
CoolKid chapter 32 . 3/17
Well, THAT was a plot twist! :O
CoolKid chapter 27 . 3/17
Yay, they're finally engaged! Although this might make things awkward for Denny and Darya... :
My family actually watched "The Russians Are Coming" tonight, so I decided to kick myself in the ass and finally get around to reading this story - and I'm really enjoying it! How many chapters do you plan on having?
Bookwormgirl64 chapter 127 . 3/18
Looking forward to the update - I've really enjoyed this story! You know your history really well! Anyway, pls update soon! :) :D
Bookwormgirl64 chapter 83 . 3/18
This is awesome! I never would've expected for Rosanov and some of the rest of the Whittakers to re-enter the picture! :)
Bookwormgirl64 chapter 53 . 3/18
Yaaay, I'm so happy for our couple! (Btw, I also wrote those reviews as CoolKid - that's the username I use when I'm logged out of Fictionpress.)
One more thing: can I let you in on a little secret? (This seems like the perfect chapter to tell you!) A few years ago, my mom actually had a rly nice dream about Alison and Alexei getting married and expecting a baby - but that was before I'd ever discovered this story, so of course I had to read it when I discovered it! :D
Bookwormgirl64 chapter 1 . 2/18
Sooooo, is this basically a fanfiction of "The Russians Are Coming"? HA - awesome! I love that movie! :D :D :D :D
addledwalrus chapter 1 . 2/11
I probably won't get around to reading the whole thing, but since I've found the dialogue in this first chapter more believable than in your other stories, I'll give it a try.
CalvinHobbesGatsby chapter 1 . 2/11
i like the premise. I'm gonna keep reading but you've gotten off to a good start
nemoskull chapter 7 . 10/1/2017
well this is good, really good. but its just missing that something that holds my intrest.
like i so really want to love it, but just cant quite do it.
anyways, you write very well.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Wow!

I grew up when this movie was being filmed and lived in the area where some of it was filmed and where some of it was set.

Nice to see someone extending the story!
TVH Bookfan chapter 62 . 11/20/2015
This was a really sweet and sad chapter. I can actually relate to this because my sister and I were both born through c-sections. It would be very difficult for someone to be unsure about whether their baby will have physical or development problems throughout their lives. Hopefully, everything will go well for Alison and Alexei.
TVH Bookfan chapter 4 . 10/4/2015
Good story. I actually came across the movie on TV once, but I didn't actually watch it. However, I've been really interested in Russian history, so I understand a lot of the things you bring up in this story. I'm looking forward to reading the rest, and I'll be sure to check out your other stories as well.
sappyromancealert chapter 5 . 5/1/2015
I like Darya already!
sappyromancealert chapter 4 . 5/1/2015
Perfect! The descriptions are spot-on.