Reviews for Ray and the Assassin
Guest chapter 50 . 8/16/2015
Hey Chesterfield! Are still planning to continue on to the next book? Not to be a bother.
Guest chapter 45 . 4/21/2015
Curse these exams for keeping me from this story! I just know he can't be dead. Not him. Great chapter as always! Can't wait to read the next!
Guest chapter 41 . 3/17/2015
Argh! Why do I read the chapters as soon as they come out!? They just leave me in unhealthy suspense!
goodchoice900 chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
강남안마 굿초이스 굿초이스 강남안마 선릉안마 역삼안마 초이스 유흥문화 goodchoice9 .com goodchoice9 굿초이스
Guest chapter 39 . 2/27/2015
Yay! He finally met the chaste beauty! I haven't read this story in weeks, so I'm gonna need at least to day to process everything that's happened. But as always, you are an amazing writer to draw me into this world and fall in love with all these characters!
ImJustAwkward chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Based on the summary this almost sounded better suited for the supernatural or spiritual category.
Muzaffarali chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
this is also very good chapter. as I wrote above, you have a good command to attract the attention of the reader by making your story more surprising. it is all about politics in this story. everyone want to get kindom to use various tacticks. Daniel might be the person who tried to kill Ray. beast is just a joke. but lets see what happens in the next chapters. thanks for your good work.
Muzaffarali chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
by the way first of all, it is important to let you know that you are a good aurther and you make an attention to the readers that what you are writing. in this chapter, there is a lot of surprises come after one by one. the beast attack at Ray made me sad that what was happened to him. in the beginning, he wanted to follow his promises as he made from his parents. his love for her cuzzen is also a reality that I also love with my cuzzen. so grate work. I will write more about it in the next chapters.
purityballer chapter 23 . 12/5/2014
When I saw this in my inbox I literally cheered with excitement. Good thing my roommates aren't here haha. I had to laugh at the comment about Ray's parents and their history with trouble. Ray really is a good mix of his parents, isn't he? It was nice seeing Olivier again! She's so cute. I love all the former CBs. She seems like a good mom. When she mentioned having "big news" my mind was like "she's pregnant omg", but it probably is about Peyton and Turner. My mind is always on babies!

Ohhh jeez. What's going to be happening with Ryder and Dane? I'll have to be patient :) Thanks for the chapter!
purityballer chapter 22 . 12/3/2014
AHH! What a great chapter! Super tense and action-packed. I was holding my breath the entire time! I always feel so bad when Ray has his Episodes. It reminds me of when I used to have bad panic attacks. It was just terrible. I really admire how he tries to help as much as he can even though there isn't much he can do - sort of reminds me of Elena in her younger days. I mean, she killed an Other once, so I'm sure Ray will get his chance to shine! I'm SUPER interested in the assassin. What his deal is, and who he's working for - if he's working with anyone, I mean. What's the master plan? I do hope that this book is going to be the same length as the other Kingdom books because I can't get enough! Every time I see a chapter update in my inbox I do a little happy dance haha.
purityballer chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
Ahh! Why must you end chapters like this ;A; I can't handle the cliffhangers! Cindy Madrigal? Sounds adorable. I really hope nothing bad happens to the girl. But of course since she's a CB and this is the Kingdom series something bad will mostly likely happen lol. Edward is a sweetheart. I absolutely love him. And Lowell haha. I actually like him! Even though the others think he's a pain. I loved Hayden's reaction to the news that he broke his own fingers haha. Like wuhhh? Dork.

Can't wait for the next chapter! My stress level will probably go through the roof while reading it.
purityballer chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
Hi! This is "lobsterwife"! I had to sign up for a new account because I couldn't get into my other one ugh. Anyway, I've been lacking in the reviews! I've been so busy with school. I started reading the Kingdom series when I was in tenth grade, and I'm now a junior in college. That's like six years! I'm actually considering going back and re-reading the original series during winter break. Back to the actual review though:

I've caught up! Ray is such a sweetie. I love the dynamic he has with Ed and Charlotte. Their teasing is hilarious. Well, I laugh anytime *anyone* teases Ray so...! This whole situation is getting super intense. I'm confused/intrigued/worried! Poor Wood getting kidnapped AGAIN. Guy can't catch a break. I'm trying to rack my brain to see who the assassin could be. One of the best parts about reading the Kingdom series was coming up with ridiculous theories that would be proved WRONG. But I was right like 10% of the time, so whatever :) While reading the latest chapter I was CONVINCED that Turner is the assassin come back as a demon LOL. Only because I remember reading that when demons come back from the dead they're emotions are like reversed? So the love he has for his family would come back as like disturbed, homicidal rage! But then I was like, Cassie that isn't true wtf. Just a theory! I do think there's something bigger going on. Isn't there always?

And next chapter are we going to meet the new CB? I hope she sticks around to complicate things lol. I'm sort of interested to see one from a non-CB perspective. I know we saw Madeleine and Olivier from Elena's POV, but hmm.. Especially Ray's because of his reservations about this girl.

Once again sorry for the LOOONG dumb review. I just love this series. It literally brightens my day when I see an update in my inbox. Especially since school and social things are stressing me out right now. On another note, I was thinking of making like a wikipedia for the series, but I wasn't sure if the author would be alright with this. Time for me to once again refresh refresh refresh until the next chapter! Hope you and anyone else reading this has a lovely day! Thank you for writing such a wonderful series
Skyline devotee chapter 18 . 10/27/2014
Chesterfield, are you still continuing the Skyline series? Sorry if I am too nosy, but I am just a bit worried that Skyline will be dropped in favor of this new storyline...
Guest chapter 16 . 10/11/2014
Yay!, I've always liked York and I can guess why he reacts that way towards Phinn and Ray. Also I realized I got Peyton and Charlotte mixed up in the last chapter, darn. I really hope everyone doesn't dismiss York's messages, like they have a tendency to do.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
This was a very good chapter. It's always exciting to meet all the new characters, especially the children of the sons and original guards. What really hurt though was meeting Turner, every time I read his part I kept imagining him as the "old" Turner, which was extremely saddening. Also I'm kinda glad about the whole Peyton and Turner thing, cause I really want Ray to "meet" that chaste beauty. Anyways I can't wait for the next chapter!