Reviews for Isis
mary.okeeffe.16 chapter 1 . 2/5/2019
I've always loved Ancient Egypt as a kid
Millie1235 chapter 6 . 6/17/2016
Hi Vivaldia

I read this story the first time you posted and absolutely fell in love with it back then.
A few weeks ago, I suddenly remembered it and had a big urge to reread it. It took me a while to find it, since it seemed to have disappeared. Eventually I found your writers page through another story of yours (The Memoirs of Jacob Derrar), but was disappointed to see that you had taken most of the chapters down.
Now your last activity both here and on your twitter account date from 2014, I do not have a lot of hopes that this message will be read. Still I wanted to try to reach you and ask whether you're still thinking about uploading the rest of the chapters or if there is another place where I can read the full story.
I want to thank you for all the joy your stories brought to my younger self and complement you once again on your great work.

Greetz,
Camille
smrae chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
Oh no they haven't found the tomb yet. Emotions are running high and I wonder who will break under the pressure first? I feel like it might be Percy but I'm not sure! Haha looking forward to the next update!
Ptronille chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Hey there ! Is this me or have I read this story before, like some 3-4 years ago?
TMSantos chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
I love this story! :)
smrae chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
Enjoyed the insight into Bella's family and the men in the story. The minor car crash was definitely unexpected, and the interaction between Bella and Percy was awesome. Thoroughly enjoyed this chapter and I'm looking forward to the next!
smrae chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
Aww the things daughters do for their dads. Well done chapter!
smrae chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
I love this story! Well done! Egyptology and archeology are two of my favorite subjects. Needless to say your plot and characters are awesome and I can't wait to see what happens next. Curious that her father keeps telling her to make friends with Mr. Thurlow. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Bubbly Girl chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Wow! Loving this story so far! Can't wait to see where it goes! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl