Reviews for The School Bully
smashthat chapter 22 . 12/2/2017
All I got to say is poor John...Man I laughed my head off.
smashthat chapter 12 . 11/28/2017
This whole chapter had me in tears
lirianstar chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Oh lord! The epic badboy x shy heroine! This was soooo fun XD
KarasunoFan chapter 40 . 10/2/2017
Congrats! I have never heard of that other site but will head on over to follow you! :D
Lina chapter 39 . 9/22/2017
You don't even know how much I love Leon and Sophia! My god I love them and I need more of them, this isn't enough! xD
HerKingnessty chapter 39 . 9/15/2017
Um, bruh, this is goooooooood. Lmao, that's all I can really say, since I don't know how to phrase it. I Locke the character development, and how John and Soph have that brother/sister relationship. I love the characters that make the story how t is, even if Terry was a pin in the àss.
The Devil Satan chapter 39 . 6/24/2017
You wrote this story well. I loved it.
Willa Fate Field chapter 28 . 5/20/2017
l love this story to death! DDid you have Beauty and the Beast in your head for this?
Sleepless Treeboyfs chapter 11 . 4/16/2017
He's really just signing his death certificate, isn't he? He couldn't possibly be polite to his girl's parents. Good god, I know he's a "bad boy" but does he not know how to act around someone's parents, especially if that someone is the girl he likes?
Sleepless Treeboyfs chapter 10 . 4/16/2017
Oh my God, he's trying to piss them off. What's he going to do if they decide they don't like the way he treats them and forbids her from seeing him?
Sleepless Treeboyfs chapter 9 . 4/16/2017
Really, Leon? REALLY?
Sleepless Treeboyfs chapter 8 . 4/16/2017
God bless this chapter.
Sleepless Treeboyfs chapter 7 . 4/16/2017
They knew! MWAHAH!
Sleepless Treeboyfs chapter 6 . 4/16/2017
Poor Sophia. At least Leon admitted he's into her now, that he has feelings for, cares for her. I'm really curious about the entire story behind this guy they're going after.
Sleepless Treeboyfs chapter 5 . 4/16/2017
Why not quit using her? Why not actually let yourself feel what you feel for her?
874 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »