Reviews for The School Bully
CookiesCream chapter 35 . 3/17/2016
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Why would you do this to us? I've been waiting for this for ages but then it makes me sad :(

This chap was defiantly a sad one, so so so sad. I cried so much. When will they make up and have make up sex? You promised us a happy ending. Leon better win her over.

I've cried so much this week, first my grandpa ends up in hospital now Sophia and Leon may be over :( This week has not been the week for me at all. I hope you update soon so I can stop feeling so miserable.
TicoTaco chapter 35 . 3/17/2016
Heyyy Its my birth month too ! And trust me I feel ya, my S4 was stolen back when it first came out, and it depressed me because I lost all my stuff that was on it. Anyway I really needed this chapter cause I'm stresses as hell with tests coming up in less than 2 months, so this was the best thing today, and I really hope that Sofia and Leon prevail and he gets his head out of his ass and get his act together but I guess I understand where he's coming from.
Guest chapter 35 . 3/16/2016
Really love the chapter I've been waiting so long for an update. Sophia was acting like a huge horny pervert in the beginning of the chapter. This chapter took a crazy leap and did feel a bit rushed but it was good and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Imaginary Girl xox chapter 35 . 3/16/2016
Wow, just wow. Poor Sophia
Emoji chapter 35 . 3/16/2016
I am so sad :( I actually have to leave the classroom because I was crying too much. I thought it would be a nice cute chapter but it wasn't at all :( It was so sad, so sad.

I can't believe you would do this to us :( I hope you know what your doing. They better get back together in the next chapter
WafflesandUnicorn chapter 35 . 3/16/2016
What. The. FUCK?! WHAT THE FUCK?! He just SCARRED HER FOR LIFE!
LeonXSophia chapter 35 . 3/16/2016
Why? Why would you do this to us? Im so sad right now :( I'm crying so much. You have to update very soon! And make sure you bring them back together other wise I'll be very angry which I already am right now! Meany
Guest chapter 35 . 3/16/2016
Author! I'm so mad at you right now!

You make us wait for weeks for a chapter and you make it a sad chapter :( WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN?

Have they broken up!? I am super mad at you right now
biddle29 chapter 35 . 3/16/2016
Oh my gosh. I think I just died a little inside after reading that. That was horrendously sad but beautiful too. My heart was just literally ripped out of my chest and trampled on. Especially after reading the part from Leon's point of view. That part was my favorite! I can't wait for the next chapter!
You'llNeverKnow chapter 35 . 3/16/2016
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
EscapistRedux chapter 35 . 3/16/2016
Ugh. My heart...
Guest chapter 35 . 3/16/2016
You're kidding, you're leaving it to a next book? Can you post a 'chapter' like notification when the new book is up? I've followed you but I often ignore other stories from writers.
ThatReviewer chapter 35 . 3/16/2016
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMG

I think that Loen was faking the whole thing cuz he wanted to break up with her!

He wanted her to hate him so he wouldn't hurt her!

SO he pretended to be a monster!

POOR SOPHIA

PLease please update soon if you don't I will cry and die and never forgive you ever ever ever UPDATE SOON

-ThatReviewer
Ngoc1231 chapter 35 . 3/16/2016
Aww, I am sorry about your stolen s6. I hope it doesn't bum you out too much.

Loved the chapter and the twist from the one shot. I can't imagine what will happen next... I hope you do update soon so I don't have to wait too long and yay for finishing those group projects!

Can't wait!

Ngoc1231
TeamLeon chapter 35 . 3/16/2016
Omgggggg! How could you be so cruel?! Poor Leon...
880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »