Reviews for The School Bully
TeamLeon chapter 35 . 3/16/2016
Omgggggg! How could you be so cruel?! Poor Leon...
owce chapter 34 . 3/15/2016
Oh my word! Did that really just come as close as it did and let alone did it happen?... Please update soon.
Imaginary Girl xox chapter 33 . 3/13/2016
Please please please update soon! I need more chapters!
Guest chapter 34 . 3/9/2016
When will you update again? I need more chapters!
WHAT NO chapter 34 . 3/7/2016
How dare you end like that? What the heck? Is he gonna cheat on her? WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERES GONNA BE ANOTHER SCENE LIKE THAT? What about the children? Do you know not updating kills me inside? Please update. You are a great writer. Please continue. I will continue as well. This is what you not updating does to me. This is what CLIFFHANGERS do to me. Goodbye.
- Your #1 fan
Jillian
InsertFakeNameHere chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
I love this story! Leon is kinda an ass though hahaha XD However my question is, WHERE'S THE UPDATE? I've been checking back for the last week and there's none *bawls* *sobs* *cries* Please update soon! Love your writing 3
Poppie chapter 34 . 3/6/2016
The sheild thing worried me. Nothing is really broken when it comes to sex. If you know what I mean it's stretched. I trust you know this but I HATE when writers are like he totally broke through it. It doesn't work that way. That's not correct anatomy. Dummies.

Waiting for the update.
Rising Dawn chapter 34 . 3/5/2016
Look at my username...
XxForeverxX chapter 34 . 3/1/2016
As always another fantastic and well written chapter. And the scene of Leon and Sophia getting it on was HOT! Lol I'm so eager for another chapter, since you always seem to leave us in suspense. And sad to say, I can see the story slowly winding down to the end. I know that it'll be great. I have my full confidence in you that you'll end this story off great. And good luck to you and your future stories! I'll be waiting to read them
Skye1111 chapter 34 . 2/29/2016
That seen had me all up in my feels man. PLEASE UPDATE when you have the time. This has to be one of my favorite books I've ever read and it has me constantly checking for updates. Thank you for putting effort into it like you have.
Looney Brains chapter 34 . 2/27/2016
I'm sorry I don't have a FP so I have to use a guest name but anyway I just came across your story last night and I just finished it this morning and I have to say that it is my new favorite story like seriously! I love it (: it would be awesome if Leon, Sophia, John, Terry, Skull and Hannah all go on like a triple date haha that would be awesome! And Rohan could invite a random girl lol

A lot of people are saying Skull and Hannah would be cute together and I think they would too :) it would be nice for them to get together

I don't want Leon and Sophias story to finish :'( never! It's too amamzing to say goodbye :(
Ngoc1231 chapter 34 . 2/27/2016
I hope for a do over but I idi enjoy what you wrote. It was pretty amazing but if I was Sophia is kill terry. And Leon is fitting the theme of my year, which is that boys are stupid. And yes, I'll be waiting for that hea.

Can't wait for the next update!

Ngoc1231
LeonXSophia chapter 9 . 2/27/2016
So I've been re reading the whole story again and when I came across this chapter a question popped into my mind- How many girls has Leon had sex with? Like maybe Sophia could ask him? I'm just curious I mean I know it's a lot duh but just a number would be awesome

I can't believe we are going to be saying goodbye to this story soon :( I'm going to be so sad when it happens. I don't think I could muster enough courage to say goodbye to all my favorite characters :( I just can't do it. Your story has really given me something positive in my life and I love it so much I don't think I'll ever love another story as much as yours so thank you author for writing something so amazing as the school bully and giving up your time to write the chapters. Every chapter you have written has been so perfect I wouldn't change anything about them at all. Your an amazing author and don't let anybody say otherwise :)

I was watching a scary movie tonight and my thoughts fell onto Skull and Hannah for some reason. Like I was imaging Terry, John, Leon, Sophia, Rohan, Skull and Hannah all sitting around watching a scary movie and a scene pops up that scares Hannah and she grabs onto Skull and hides her face in his chest. They would make a cute couple you have to admit. :) anyway I can't wait for you to update no rush though take all the time you need XD we all love you
LeoxSophia chapter 34 . 2/26/2016
New favorite chapter bro! I so loved it girl :D :D you did such a good job xo

Terry and John better start hooking up real soon! They would be so cute together and I've gotta say Skull and Hannah would actually be a cute couple? I'd like them together. Him being so big and cuddly and her being sassy and all that. I'd like that.

Is there only one more chapter left? :( is this the end? I don't wanna say goodbye! Not yet :( I'll miss everybody so much, too much but your second story has got me curious as to who it will be about :) can't wait to read that but Leon and Sophia :( *Stomps foot and crys hystericaly*
CookieCream101 chapter 34 . 2/23/2016
I know I haven't reviewed in a little while andkr that I am so so sorry like seriously I feel terrible but to be it simply I've been neglecting my school work for some time and well I couid have failed if I didn't pull my head out of my ass so it was no interest really for me but now my grades are looking ok :)

Anyway as for the chapter well I...LOVED IT it was actually so amazing ;) but when they do have sex for real there should be more moaning especially from Sophia ;) is he going to well you know eat her um you know and is she going to well um suck his banana? I sound super creepy right now lol

John and Terry! I would love them as a couple and in my opinion Skully bear and Hannah would be cute together.

How many more chapters do we have left? :( I am seriously going be cry my eyes out when this story finishes. I just don't want to say goodbye to everybody just yet :( I hope a sequel for everybody but I am looking forward to your second book :) can't wait to read that. When will we find out what it's about?

Just know that you have many supporters with your story, very many :) whom love you for making this amazing story and giving us all something special :)
881 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »