Reviews for The School Bully
TeamLeon chapter 34 . 2/21/2016
I have a bad feeling. Leon's idea better be not involving crying Sophia.. Btw yeah it's kinda hot here, I can feel it too *fanning while swooning*
PrincessMermaid chapter 33 . 2/20/2016
I'm sorry I didn't review the last chapter. It just got way to emtional for me and I couldn't write anything without crying

I loved this chapter :) I did but it made me cry :( poor Nick. If only he got one more chance with his sweet wife, it's so terrible what happened. I hope Leon doesn't leave his Sophia :( I wold be in ruins if that happened :(

I can't wait for your update Xox

Last night I was sitting in bed and I realised we only have two more chapters left and now we would have to say goodbye to our characters :( it actually made me cry thinking that :( it's going to be so sad saying good bye to everyone but I am looking forward to your second story. Hopefully you'll tell us what it's about soon :)
biddle29 chapter 33 . 2/19/2016
Oh my gosh I'm angry at this boy for thinking that. I sincerely hope he comes to his senses. This chapter was awesome and I cannot wait for the next one!
Xoxo chapter 33 . 2/18/2016
Ok I have not reviewed in a little while and I am terribly sorry. I know reviews are like meth to you authors so for that I'm sorry but ive been really busy with school, family problems, friend problems and boyfriend problems I've only had enough time to read

Anyway I just want to say I cried reading the last few chapters so much like seriously! It's been so crazy. This chapter even made me cry. With Leon and his father. Everything is just so sad. I didn't think you were serious when you said no more fluff but I guess you weren't I wish there was more but begers can't be choosers even though I want more fluff.

But I am warning you if this has a sad ending I will find you and kill you! This better end happily.
Guest chapter 33 . 2/18/2016
Your story has been such a rocky rollarcoaster but it's been a fun one to ride so far. I love it so much it has really bought out a better me and I'm not just saying that.. It's true. I'll just say I'm anti depressed and I'm on medication for it and this story has really made my life a whole lot happier and brighter. Thank you so much for giving me this experience. I love all your characters they are the best and I'm going to be so sad when when we have to say goodbye to them but I am looking forward to book 2.

Anyway I can't wait for the updates. Love your story and yeah lol peace
ShakeItOff chapter 33 . 2/17/2016
I did love the update very much and this chapter made me cry...again. It was very touching but I don't want our Leon to leave. He needs to stay

Next chapter sounds promising. Hope they do the naughty ;) hehe
Ngoc1231 chapter 33 . 2/17/2016
Oh Leon. Such a boy. But I do like where he's going with his dad.

And I can't wait to see Terry at the party. And how John is with Leon's dad.

Can't wait for the next update!
Ngoc1231
LoveIs4EverCrazy chapter 33 . 2/16/2016
The part with Leon and his father broke me. I full started crying. It was such an emtional scene

I don't trust the principal at all! His shady as hell

The party seems awesome bro! Can't wait for it. Will Sophia bake Skull a cake as well?

If there's only two chapters left how will Leon tell Sophia the truth behind by he beats people? She should know the truth.

This story is almost over :( I'm going to be so damn sad when it's over like seriously I'm going to be in ruins. But I am happy your doing a sort of part two which I can't wait to read.

Will you ever consider making like a sequel for Leon and Sophia? Maybe when their married or have a child? That would be amamzing. Anyway loved the update but it better have a happy ending xo
Woven Fray chapter 33 . 2/16/2016
I love it all. The story, the characters, except for Leon. I still hate him. In my opinion, he's a freaking bastard. But Sophia is such a deary.
LeonXSophia chapter 33 . 2/15/2016
Hmm that principl seems kinda fishy. What are you planning? I'm worried. Like scared shitless

If there isn't a happily ever after then I'm going to be so mad! You promised us a happily ever after so we better get one and that includes Leon and Sophia staying together.

Other than that you did a really good job XD I loved it but please don't break all our hearts with a twist or anything
Cecily804 chapter 33 . 2/15/2016
you should write a book about it a series novel
Momochan77 chapter 33 . 2/15/2016
I've got a bad feeling about that principal. It's never good when attractive men in their 40s stare at attractive teenage girls! I'm also really torn right now. I can't wait for Book 2 but I don't want this book to end! Please update again soon :) because I really want to know what happens next!
WafflesandUnicorn chapter 33 . 2/15/2016
John's right, Leon is a selfish bastard. Yup yup. That was so cute how Sophia was fussing over him. He so lucky to have her. Ugh, now I'm really mad that he's leaving her. He better not leave her or I'm gonna cry. Yup yup. What's HEA? Am I the only one who doesn't know what that means?
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 33 . 2/15/2016
Aw yes, love when my favourite story is updated! And ugh, now the Mulan song is stuck in my head :'( hahaha
Loved the chapter- I didn't think it was meh at all. I'm just glad I didn't end up crying or something (although Leo, being the 'ultra mega king of negativity' had me a little ughhhh. But, you know what, I can understand his point of view somewhat- even though I don't agree at all).
Can't wait for the next chapter, so excited hehehe!
ThatReviewer chapter 33 . 2/15/2016
OMG MY BABIES

This is sooo sad :( He's gonna break up with her! *tears* I'm really depressed OMG

YOU R WRITING ANOTHER STORY OH MY GOSH! About Terry! Please be about terry!

Anyway, looooved it looooved it looooved it. Update soon, please please please

-That reviewer