Reviews for The School Bully
Guest chapter 33 . 2/15/2016
I loved this chapter! Loved it!

Sophia and Leon are still the most perfect couple out Xox. I don't want my Leon to leave :( he has to stay!

When will they have sex? Please tell me it's the next chapter? I hope so

Can't wait for the update
TeamLeon chapter 33 . 2/15/2016
Ohhhh major cuddling! Can't wait
TMSantos chapter 32 . 2/15/2016
this is breaking my heart because I can totally relate with Leon
Poppie seed chapter 32 . 2/13/2016
Thank you for updating frequently. It's really nice to see a writer as decicated as you are. I wish I wrote as much as you. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Just started reading this story today. I like it so far. Can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 32 . 2/10/2016
Your joking right? What the hell is happening!? Leon better not leave other wise there's going to be hell to pay...seriously

Why would you do this to us? Your beloved fans. I'm so heartbroken right now
biddle29 chapter 32 . 2/10/2016
I kinda just died a little inside during this chapter. I can't wait for the next one though, cause this story, from the very beginning has been phenomenal :)
XxForeverxX chapter 32 . 2/10/2016
Nice chapter. I was sort of expecing that Leon was going to leave or something, to better himself. And of course Sophia will definitely be heartbroken, but she tries to move on and beter s herself as well, but she never gets over Leon. And as time passes and they meet up again when they're seniors or adults in college, and they get back together, because I'm a hopeless romantic and I am totally all for a "Happily Ever After" I kind of don't like Rohan tbh. He's a real bastard and jerk to Sophia, but I give him props because he's like the only thing that keeps this story real and true and not overly dramatic and fantasy-like. I hope for the best while writing this story. And as I had said before, I would really love and appreciate a HEA or an Epilogue, or Spinoffs, or Outtakes, or a Sequel and maybe few of the other characters POV's of this story. However, that might be asking for a lot... Lol.. But I still love your work regardless.
BeautyLiesBeneathXox chapter 32 . 2/9/2016
Ok I am seriously shitting my self. Is Leon actually going away? Is this going to be one if those cliched stories where he leaves, comes back but she has a boyfriend and then on the second last chapter she realises it's been him and only him? If it turns into one of those stories I'm going to be so mad! I hate those stories and when are they going to have sex? We've been all waiting for that chapter. Just tell us what you've got planned because I'm actually really confused and upset
Sleepy Hollow69 chapter 32 . 2/7/2016
I don't want Leon to leave :-( Don't let him leave please
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 32 . 2/7/2016
Your version of winging it is pretty amazing haha. Wow, this story makes me feel way too many emotions :'( Loved the chapter but still, sigh. Leon, whyyyyyy. Can't wait to read more!
el chapter 32 . 2/7/2016
lovely story, pls upload it on wattpad.
LoveIs4EverCrazy chapter 32 . 2/6/2016
Why?! Why would you do this to us?!

Leon can't leave he just can't. Oh my god! I'm actually crying while writing this. When I think of TSB all I do is get upset and my chest pains. Why are you doing this to u? With only a few chapters left till the end. Is Sophia and Leon going to have sex? We were promised that chapter and we've been waiting patiently for it.

I have a feeling I know how the rest of the story is going to play out and I'm praying you don't do that. I only hope things woke out :(

You weren't joking about there being no more fluff. Jeez I thought you were kidding but it's clear your not. I only hope it has a happy ending because this story has become a part of me and if it ends badly I'm going to just break down. Please update soon
Guest chapter 32 . 2/6/2016
Sarah-

To answer your question Nick Is Leon's dads name that's why she said it
Sarah chapter 32 . 2/6/2016
3 I love the story sooooooooooooo much! Please please please update soon (even though it's been less than 24 hrs) :3
quick questions; why did Leon beat up people? Was it his abusive uncle that lead him the bully? And why when his mother was dying did she say "I love you nick" to him? I thought his name was Leon (it was a few chapters ago I think) maybe it was a typo, idk! I love the story tho! Keep it up!
881 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »