Reviews for The School Bully
CookiesCream101 chapter 32 . 2/6/2016
Literlly every time I think of this story tears come to my eyes and I start crying.

I am just so scared right now. Like my chest is hurting literally. What's going to happen? I don't want Leon to leave :'( it will destroy me too much because what if he comes back and Sophias moved on? That will kill me no joke.

I hadn't even realised how much this story effected me until I read this chapter. It's like depending on how the chapter is that's how my mood will stay until you update again. So right now my mood is sad so I guess I'm going to be very emtional the next week or say until you update again.

I just want them to have sex and have their happy ending.
Turtle72 chapter 32 . 2/5/2016
Hi

My daughter and I are new to fiction press. This is my first time writing a review. We are both thrilled by your book and eagerly await each chapter. As a teacher (not English) I am so impressed with the complexities of your plot. We are really hoping you are not into sad / tragic endings.
LeonXSophia chapter 32 . 2/5/2016
I don't know what to think

I'm eyes are watering again just writing this. I don't want Leon to leave and then Sophia moves on from him :( I won't be able to stand it I just seriously don't know what to say. I'm too upset to even think. I'm lost for words. This chapter really did the job of stapping me in the chest. And now the knife is twisting and it keeps twisting. I want the pain to stop but every time I think of this story it just hurts more

What's going to happen?
Woven Fray chapter 32 . 2/5/2016
Leon is so selfish. He'll break up with Sophia because he can't "hurt her anymore"? That's the most stupid line ever. John is even a thousand times more sensible than him. Like, really. He's the one that brought her to his life in the first place. She wouldn't live this hell if he hadn't approached her at all in Chapter 1. And now he'll just drop her without even trying his very best to make her happy? So what if he keeps hurting her? It's not like hes doing it intentionally. Shouldn't he be more focused on making her happy then, and not on hurting her even more by breaking up with her WITHOUT THE ASSURANCE THAT THAT DECISION WILL LEAD HER TO FINDING A BETTER PERSON FOR HER? What if she never does? He started this mess up. Why can't he man up and fix it?

Plus, what he's REALLY scared of is that Sophia might hurt him too. And so what? It hasn't happened yet right? Has Sophia done ANYTHING to trigger his trust and make him think she's going to leave him like his father did? His mother didn't even LEAVE him. Well if he can't trust Sophia then maybe he doesn't love her at all.

He's just worried for himself. Oh whatever.

P.S. I love this story, don't get me wrong. You write beautifully, and i love it. The scenes, and part of the plot. It's just part of Leon's character that I hate. I love John though. Like I think he's the best part of this story. And oh, you mention something about a book 2? Is it for this story? About Leon and Sophia?
Ngoc1231 chapter 32 . 2/5/2016
Oh I thought I reviewed the last chapter but I guess not. Oops, school has been getting hectic again.

I did enjoy the chapter, it was nice to see how her parents got to see more of who and what makes up Leon and how he affects her but it is so sad to know how he's planning on leaving her.

Although how does this play out to what happened in the one shot. It's gonna be interesting how you take this last part of the story!

Can't wait for the next update!
Ngoc1231
owce chapter 32 . 2/5/2016
Oh my lord! ... *speechless*...
Ebs27 chapter 32 . 2/5/2016
I have so much things to say but I'm to consumed by sadness to write anything.

I just feel like there's a hole in my heart and the pain just won't go away :(

I love this story so much and I just want them to have their happily ever after. They both deserve it :( I just really hope you know what your doing and also if Sophia gets with another guy then I'm going to lose my shit and go crazy like I can't handle stories like that.

Anyway I hope you reveal your plans soon
Guest chapter 32 . 2/5/2016
No. No. No. No. No. Why would you do this to me?! If Leon leaves I'm going to cry. He can't leave her like this! Why is this story soooo good?!
Is he leaving!? I'm so sad right now :(

Their not going to get their happy ending are they? :(
Momochan77 chapter 32 . 2/5/2016
NO LEON DON'T DO IT! And Rohan is a douche canoe! Terry is a goof friend when she's not stressed. Please update again soon :) because I really want to know what happens next!
WafflesandUnicorn chapter 32 . 2/5/2016
He...he's leaving? Like for good? NOOOOOOO! *bursts into ugly tears* HE CAN'T LEAVE! SOPHIA WILL BE DEVASTATED! HELL, I'LL BE DEVASTATED! THIS ISN'T FAIR! THIS IS CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT! *more ugly tears* I'm mad now. Making him leave. You evil, evil child.
Fazulu chapter 32 . 2/5/2016
What happened to him literally saying he would get better for her last chapter?
Guest chapter 32 . 2/5/2016
Leon can't break up with her...
Kc032d chapter 32 . 2/5/2016
I cried like a baby. omg it's so good yet heart wrenching. Love it, can't wait for an update.
Guest chapter 32 . 2/5/2016
You're wonderful! Thanks for sharing your talent!
881 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »