Reviews for The School Bully
ShakeItOff chapter 30 . 1/25/2016
Uhh I loved this chapter heaps loved it with a capital L Xox. Even though it did make me cry quite a lot and ruined my make up lol. Leon handled the period situation fairly good compared to other guys who would have been like 'Eww or 'Gross. Leon just wanted to take her pain away which I thought was so romantic. Is Terry ok? Why is she being so mean? And what's Rohan's problem? He should be happy for Leon not trying to split them up. But I do want to say that I love the bond Leon has with his friends. They are seriously all like brothers and it melts my heart when I read them all together. Your charactera are so amazing and I envy you so much for owning them hehe. Look forward to reading more especially the 'dirty scene' ;)
Sleepy Hollow69 chapter 30 . 1/25/2016
I haven't reviewed a few chapters lately and for that I am sorry but I'm going through some family issues atm so I'm pretty busy

This chapter was such an emotional roller coaster for me. One minute I'm smiling the next im crying. Leon is such a cutie! I loved his reaction when she told him she was on her period loved it!

So sad how Leon described his mothers death, so sad :( No one should ever go through that. My sweet Leon I love you no matter what.

I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 30 . 1/25/2016
Read your Twitter post. Evil! They can't break up I'll be crushed :( I guess we will have to see what happens
TMSantos chapter 30 . 1/24/2016
this chapter is so heavy I can't
Anon chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
I really love this chapter. I love seeing Leon's perspective and you are doing an amazing job with his character! Even though Terry was acting bitchy to Sophia, I can see why. Honestly, if I were Sophia's friend, I would have too, just maybe not in the same words.
I wish Sophia had stayed in the car. I know this sounds crazy, but I actually WANTED them to fight so that they could both realize how the other truly feels and hopefully have resolved some things. Please update as soon as possible, I can't wait for the next chapter.
TicoTaco chapter 30 . 1/24/2016
I used to think this story as a fluffy one, NO MORE :'(
I must admit that I still love it and I still want more.
LoveIs4EverCrazy chapter 30 . 1/23/2016
Very sad chapter :( very sad. Made me cry

But I really loved it :D. In my heart I feel Leon should forgive his dad. Let's just hope everything works out right. Hopefully next chapter he tells her everything :) hoping for that.

What is Terry's problem man? Why is she being so bitchy?

I'm glad Leon has his friends. His brothers. I love the type of relationship they have. 4 brothers in arms. I love it.

No fluff? Awe :( please tell me your not serious. Hope your not. Update soon very soon hehe
Ngoc1231 chapter 30 . 1/23/2016
Awww well, i guess the fluff went as long as it did. I am glad though that through the preview that he's finally opening up to her. Although, it was interesting how everyone is getting so moody now.

I hope where ever you are, if you're in this jonas snow blizzard, that you stay warm and safe!

Can't wait for the next update!
Ngoc1231
Guest chapter 30 . 1/23/2016
Great great chapter. Both cute and very sad. Poor Leon. I have a feeling his going to tell jer some things next chapter. Hope he does. Update soon
KarasunoFan chapter 30 . 1/23/2016
Well done Terry!
I am so scared for Sophia at times. Although Leon is certainly compelling and definitely loveable he needs to take a more active role in healing before he won't be a damaging partner.
Love your writing.
Fazulu chapter 30 . 1/22/2016
Omfggggggggggg this story is amazing. You're amazing. Why are you and this story so god damn amazing! You're distracting me from lifeeee
PLL chapter 30 . 1/22/2016
You updated! Yes *Throws Fist in air*

Cute but very sad chapter. This chapter has made me change my mind about his fathe. I feel he should forgive him. His hurting I mean how would you feel if you left your son and wife because of your own stupid brother, and then to realise you made a mistake and to come home to find out your wife was dead and your son was being harassed and beaten by your brother? That is really harsh. And now his son hates him? I just feel like he deserves a second chance.

When Leon spoke about his mothers' last words I instantly broke down. I couldn't help it. It was so sad. Leon and his father have been through hell and back. I know some people think he shouldn't forgive his father but I think he should I really do. I understand Leon hating him I do understand but his mother would have wanted him to forgive him and life a nice happy life. It was a very emotional chapter for me.

Firstly I was like awe this is so cute because Leon's worried about Sophia with her period and what not then bam! The clouds went away and out came the storm.

When Leon said he makes Sophia sad a lot and she said he did I thought that was pretty harsh. He also makes her happy, very happy so she should stop bitching. But they are a very extremely amazing cute couple. I hope he tells her stuff next chapter.

Also will they still have sex? I'm like desperate for that chapter
Owce chapter 30 . 1/22/2016
This chapter was heartbreakingly awesome and long awaited for by me at least. As always amazing job girl ;) Keep on writing. Update again soon please!
BeautyLiesBeneathXox chapter 30 . 1/22/2016
Awe! Sad but amazing chapter. I loved it heaps. I always say this in a review but I don't care Becaus that's how I feel. Sophia and Leon are the most perfect couple in like the whole world :D And I love them together.

I'm glad he has his friends who are like brothers to him. Always have their backs and I love that.

What's up with Terry? Why is she moody and stuff? I have a feeling its about John?

Hopefully the next chapter he tells her everything and then they make crazy mad hardcore sex lol if they did have sex I'm sure Leon would be very gentle ;) hehe
Otter GnawOnScents chapter 30 . 1/22/2016
The rain only started to drizzle, and I'm already crying. I'm afraid I'll be drowning in tears when it's actually pouring around here.
Hmm... The only other time I cried while reading, was when Harry Potter walked to his death. So, I think you did a good job. _
881 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »