Reviews for The School Bully
elvsium chapter 10 . 4/16/2017
Oh my God, he's trying to piss them off. What's he going to do if they decide they don't like the way he treats them and forbids her from seeing him?
elvsium chapter 9 . 4/16/2017
Really, Leon? REALLY?
elvsium chapter 8 . 4/16/2017
God bless this chapter.
elvsium chapter 7 . 4/16/2017
They knew! MWAHAH!
elvsium chapter 6 . 4/16/2017
Poor Sophia. At least Leon admitted he's into her now, that he has feelings for, cares for her. I'm really curious about the entire story behind this guy they're going after.
elvsium chapter 5 . 4/16/2017
Why not quit using her? Why not actually let yourself feel what you feel for her?
elvsium chapter 4 . 4/16/2017
Sophia, you didn't do anything wrong. I'm pretty sure Leon was ready to burst his jeans, if you blushing innocent know what I mean. Mwaha.
elvsium chapter 3 . 4/16/2017
What's over? The plan? What is Leon's end game? Hmm? He's big and scary, but why did he pick her, her of all girls? She looks ready to piss herself whenever he's near!
elvsium chapter 2 . 4/16/2017
Poor Sophia. Poor, poor Sophia. Why is everyone so afraid of some delinquent kid? He's just a kid. Sure, he's scary and an asshole, but I highly doubt full-grown adults would act that way because his new girlfriend is in their class and I doubt half the student body would care.
elvsium chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
Ah, the "swooning female" cliche. I still like this though. I don't think I've read it through completely, but I already like this.
ShyKittyCat chapter 37 . 3/25/2017
Lol."Casey, you bitch, you ruined my hair!" Sorry, I found that funny. Anyway, I love this story SO MUCH! I've read it MANY many times, and I can't get enough of it! Love it all, thany you for writing this piece of art!
Guest chapter 25 . 2/9/2017
Hey its coolkatt. Reading everything biw and I LOVE IT. I much excited. I cant wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 39 . 2/8/2017
I stumbled on this story and at first I wasn't sure about it... but Wow! I love your characters and how they work together. It's not a typical romance story where everything is perfectly fine and I love that! Can't wait to read the next one! AA
ShyKittyCat chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
Just saying, I'd probably run as fast as I could. Or punch him in the face. Don't care if it is a 'death wish', I'm simply insane! But I love the chapter! LOVING IT!
Nble2 chapter 39 . 11/30/2016
So Leon and Sophia most definitely stole my heart and potentially ruined me for other romances if that's even possible? LOL but seriously eugh monogamous hot bad boys are always the most cliched yet best to read about. I would've preferred if there was more smut (sorry I'm a massive perv) haha but wow I am completely in love with this xo
Ps. I love your sense of humor! You made me bawl my eyes out but also laugh so kudos to you!
880 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »