Reviews for The School Bully
Guest chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
Great chapter! Can't wait these two to get down & dirty.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2016
I'm just going to jump straight in to the next part! :P
Nuki chapter 2 . 8/8/2016
Hi, I can't wait to see what these two are cooking up. :P
Nuki chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
Hi, loved the first chapter! Love your writing style Hun! I can already tell this is going to be great. I'm a major fan of this genre and I'm soo glad I fell into this site. Now heading off to read part 2! Don't stop writing. You should seriously consider publishing :)

Cheers
Nuki
Guest chapter 39 . 8/6/2016
Hmm nice story and all, only wish there were more R Rated scenes. Not much sexual tension if you ask me which was stupid because Leon is very well known for his sexual appetite, it's just unrealistic that he waited that long for her you know.
Ash 221 chapter 39 . 7/29/2016
Words can't decribe how much I loved this story. Your characters are so easy to love and their so unique from one another, it's suspensful with the right amount of romance and there wasn't nearly as much drama as other stories and that's something I love. I hate when the story has too much drama and I'm glad there wasn't a love triangle type of thing.

Reading the review from the guest below me I have to disagree with Her completly. Leons and Sophia have gone through so much already, why put them through more stuff? And to have another guy try to steal her away? Well that would be totally stupid and pointless and plus it would possibly lose you a lot of your fans, just saying. There's nothing more you need to add to this story other than an occasional out of the story chapter? Like a halloween chaptef would be fun :D. Anyway you've finished the story on a perfect note and now you can continue writing your other story which I'm excited to read. I havnt had a chance yet.
Guest chapter 39 . 7/26/2016
Love the story. Wish you would write another about the struggle of them trying to stay together while leon is away and the struggle of when he comes back. Maybe someone of the male variety comes along and tries to steal sophia from Leon? . But I'm on my way to your profile so I can read the next book. Love your writing style. Keep up the good work my friend.
Roflmao101 chapter 39 . 7/24/2016
I swear to god, I keep forgetting to review this. I totally agree with the split chapters. I feeling like the end doesn't feel so rushed, it's very satisfying to read. I did end up reading to one shot, it just validates why I love this story. You've done an amazing job! I guess I'll head over to the other story now! See ya! Xx
Rebele chapter 5 . 7/4/2016
Omg LOL! I laughed 34 times. I counted. Second time reading this book and I am loving it!
Guest chapter 39 . 6/27/2016
When he said "Especially when I licked your-" Does he mean her nipples or her private part down stairs? Please tell me I'm dying to know.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/23/2016
Extremely sexist. On top of huge warning signs for future abusive behaviors even though he's already displaying some. I'm done reading.
Guest chapter 39 . 6/8/2016
I absolutely love Leon and Sophia together like seriously love them as a couple. They are so cute together and I'm glad they were only broken up for a few chapters and then got back together. I love your writing and I can't wait to read more xoxo
MisStruck chapter 39 . 6/8/2016
Great story, I enjoyed reading it so much! I like Sophie (in these kind of books, the girl is horrible most of the time) and all the characters are so real and genuine.
BeautyLiesBeneathXox chapter 39 . 6/7/2016
I was on Wattpad and was reading a bunch of prompts and I was like holy shit! I have an idea. So I was wondering If you'd ever consider doing prompts for Sophia and Leon? That would be so so so amazing xo I would love you long time x
kellyroyer chapter 39 . 6/3/2016
This story is such a good plot, and combined with how beautiful your writing style is, this is amazing. I absolutely love this. I have to admit, I read this in two day, shutting myself in my room so I could finish it. It really is a gorgeous narrativd
880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »