Reviews for The School Bully
TotoDaDog chapter 36 . 3/28/2016
Hi. Yay, an update!

oh no! one more chapter? I can't see how the book can be finished by then!Are Leon and Sophia going to get back together?

UPDATE SOOON!

the part about the principal seemed...out of place. I don't know. I still like it though! I didn't see it coming :)

BEating sean up...i think Leon was angry at him for doing something bad to other kids. (maybe john? ;P)

Anyway, LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

-ThatREviewer
CheshireMadness chapter 36 . 3/28/2016
I'm not insterested in these Sean person. I want to know why Terry cryed at what John said, don't put it off as Sophia protecting her! WHYYYYYYY!?
Greeneyedsigma chapter 36 . 3/28/2016
Wow! Just wow. I ended pulling an alligator to read this and I gotta say it was well worth it.
biddle29 chapter 36 . 3/27/2016
This story is slowly destroying my heart. I don't think I'm going to survive to the end if he doesn't talk to her soon
Guest chapter 36 . 3/27/2016
I really loved ds fic...what a roller coaster of emotion.
TicoTaco chapter 36 . 3/27/2016
Next chapter is the last one ?! Then let me finish this story and oeace and please please give us the 'happy ever after' epilogue
leon's best friend chapter 36 . 3/27/2016
that was awwwweeesooommmee XD XD
Ngoc1231 chapter 36 . 3/27/2016
That next chapter is gonna be really long if it's the end.
I mean if you're following what happened in the one shot, I'm excited to see that again. And oh Leon, being so dumb..

But I do like the twist of having the principle being nicks bestfriend. That's cute, although for a minute I thought that was really Leons crazy, abusive uncle and I was like omg, why did you not tell Sophia just about gave me a heart attack.

And are we gotta get to see what happens after the end of the one shot? And are things gonna resolve with John and terry? Cus they are too cute, although if that's a spin off of this, then you'll have me as a loyal follower to the next story :)

Can't wait for the next update!

Ngoc1231
KarasunoFan chapter 36 . 3/27/2016
Whoa I hope you develop stories for all the characters in this chapter. You write so engagingly. Props to you!
Guest chapter 36 . 3/27/2016
Sophia is being such a bitch right now like seriously hear John out! If Leon was so dangerous he could have hurt her months ago. I'm so dissing on her right now like seriously. She's always been a bitch not that I hate her but sometimes she gets on my damn nerves. Please update I am going crazy! I need Leon and Sophia back together and are you going to write more smut? Or no?
Roflmao101 chapter 36 . 3/27/2016
Thank you for the humour! It definitely was refreshing after the last chapter! Chapter after chapter of greatness, I must say you never fail to blow me away! I just wonder what's in store for Sophia and Leon for the future! Great work! Update soon! Xx
Guest27 chapter 36 . 3/27/2016
Reading this chapter made me cry again and no the humour didn't help at all :(. And you named the chapter 'Over'? If this ends sadly I will be so so so angry and will most likely go on a gun rampage jk but I will be very mad. The next chapter can't be the final, it just can't unless your going to end it with Leon and his father getting on the plane together and Sophia meeting him at the airport and then saying they love each other but it's for the best if they don't get back together? Is that how your going to end it?

I don't want to sound mean but I really thought your new chapter would make me happy because I thought they would get back together but it has only made me more sad and hurt. Please soon update or clarify things otherwise I'm going to go insane
Emoji chapter 36 . 3/27/2016
What? I thought they would get back together already :( grrrr author! I am still so sad and is the next chapter seriously going to be the last? But Sophia and Leon haven't made up nor have they had sex, you can't leave it like that. When will you update again? I need answers!
Guest chapter 36 . 3/27/2016
Next and final chapter? What! But there's so much more that needs to be covered!

There was humour in the last part but this still doesn't make up for what you did to us. I want Leon and Sophia together again :( when will they make love? When?
Zelda chapter 35 . 3/26/2016
I loved this chapter X the only problem was near the end and how sad it was :( I hope they don't break up, Leon better win her back. John makes my heart beat so fast! (I love all of the bad boys equally so don't think I'm picking favorites) He only wants what's best for Leon and he knows that's Sophia! I hope he knocks some sense into Leon and makes him realise what he actually may lose. Next chapter please ;) hehe
881 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »