Reviews for You're not my type
BEAN chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
THIS IS SO GOOD, THERE MIGHT HAVE BEEN A FEW TYPOS HERE AND THERE BUT THE OVERALL MESSAGE IS PERFECT
i like your use of longer sentences, sort of makes me feel like the whole scenario stretches on forever
good good
Nightingales chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Wow. You are amazing, I LOVED this. I'm sorry that people can be such assholes sometimes, but your personality is what gives me faith back. Its always a different kind of strength to admit words DO hurt and still manage to be better than those jerks around you carry on as best as you can. And I applaud you for that. Besides your plot here, your writing itself is great. There were a couple missing letters from fast typing I'm assuming (I'm guilty as charged for doing just that! One of the bits I'm talking about though are "her si inch heels", I think there was one more but now I can't find it.) but the way you word things and describe them impresses me. "Surrounded by girls who have no respect for me or my identify as a human and not a label", that seriously awed me. Again, this was beautiful, I look forward to more of your work, keep it up!

-Nightingales