Reviews for Sigil
Yellow1writer chapter 15 . 4/21/2015
You are an impressive talent and I can't wait for the next chapter in this story. Just wait till she finds out about what really happened with Que! I kind of wish I could by the completed version to tell the truth. You should be paid for this wonderful work and greedy little me could devour the whole thing in one sitting. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Al chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
I'm ridiculously flippin' happy to find out that you have a fictionpress omg your girl has been waiting with bated breath on literotica for new chapters when I could've been on here all along. Also, you know Justforlicks! Two of my fav authors are acquainted! Crying tears of joy.

Also, i do love sovereign like goddamn, Sigil needs to give him some lovin' and not just the physical. For some reason though, not a huge fan of Karhl, maybe I'm just too in love with Sovereign (I do love a good cheesy monogamous romance)? Anyway love love love this story, please keep up the amazing work! :-)
Guest chapter 11 . 4/20/2015
Such a poignant and powerful chapter.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/20/2015
I can feel the sequel tension across the Galaxy. Can't wait for the hot sex. I feel for all the men - all gorgeous, hot, perfect bit not getting the heat they crave, esp. Sovereign.
Marisol chapter 11 . 4/18/2015
You have an incredible way with words. I'm really enjoying this story.
Addison Cain chapter 15 . 4/16/2015
Holy cow, Llama, your reviews are fucking hilarious, and I love them! I have wanted to PM you to tell you how much you make me laugh, but I can’t, so you get this instead. Seriously, I hope you stay with me all the way to the end. I look forward to more! (Especially so I can laugh so hard my husband comes into my office to ask me what’s funny). Tell me you are a writer. You must be, for you certainly have a way with words.
llama chapter 15 . 4/16/2015
white-haired dude is growing on me. i think sigil should take his studded joystick for a spin.

jem, I dunno what story you've been reading, hon, 'cause there's been exhibitionism and group sex happening since the first few paragraphs of chapter 1. we're living in itzy strange's world of superbad hotties, who all line up to do sigil's bidding for just a whiff of her golden unicorn peesh. ('cept for that poor bastard arden, who's been officially kicked out of the sigil peesh worshippers club)

look, we don't know why they're advanced enough as a society to create seasonal rooms for sigil to play in, reprogram sigil's pms outbursts, put her in cryo to chill for decades, grow her in a shell/ host womb and make converts out of humans, etc., yet they still can't figure out how to make another woman of their own species like sigil. it's not for us to wonder why no one thought to steal some of her eggs while she was in cryo and just artificially inseminate them and grow more sigil babies in a lab/host so that they could have multiple sigils by the time she woke up again.

the point is . . . they just didn't! so now we're left to deal with a hundred hot men chasing after and sharing one hot woman. i'm personally cool with that.

please proceed. :)
jem chapter 15 . 4/16/2015
I love this story, I do. So much. As with your other stories. However I don't know...maybe it's just me but I don't like the prospect of Sigil being shared around with the other brothers. The whole thing with Kahrl was hot but like? My personal opinion is that I like it when the main girl is solely the main guy's and vice versa. I'm very into monogamy. But if this story is not set in that way then pls ignore me haha. I hope Sovereign gets some loving soon though. Poor him
AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 15 . 4/16/2015
God I love your inclusion of Kharl, for some reason. He is very calculated in his approach of her. Which seems to be working. Sovereign would do well to keep the fanatics away from her. All these worshippers & secrets, will throw quite a shock wave through her calm.
LetMeWonder chapter 15 . 4/15/2015
Ahhh so good! Thanks for updating!
Fan chapter 15 . 4/15/2015
So intense! Don't leave us hanging for too long, I want a reunion!
JFL - HI chapter 14 . 4/8/2015
She misses him! Awww! ;) That's a huge step forward in their demented relationship. Score one giant leap backward with the eyeball candy snatching and one forward with the suppressed sense of regret. In truth, I'm okay with the eyeball munching. Not sure why...but it fits and makes Sigil more "human" again in my mind for doing it. It's as if she's finding herself again and redefining herself within this new world all at the same time. Plus, Sovereign needed (deserved) it. And he's a big boy, he'll get over it.
I liked how he was baiting her and trying to get her to open up and wound up opening up more of himself to her in the process. Well played on both sides. Curious to see how long Sovereign will stay away and what impact his emotional and physical distance has on Sigil.
Delicious update as always! Thank you! :)
Fan chapter 14 . 4/6/2015
You have no idea how these updates brighten my day! Loved this one, as usual. How has a publisher not snatched you up already!?
silentxangel chapter 14 . 4/6/2015
What I wouldn't give to have genetically enhanced hotties to be my harem. Is it sexy time for Karhl yet? Finally! Poor man needs some Sigil loving! I also do feel bad for Sovereign...laying his heart out only for his eye to be plucked and consumed like a grape...
AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 14 . 4/6/2015
Another great. I always ferl like your Sigil chapters leave me feeling so raw. They are very thought evoking. It will be glorious to see a new Guardians chapter, but until you feel that little thief has been caught, I understand.
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »