Reviews for The Path to Hell
a ribcage away chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
"We're even alone from ourselves." - Brilliant. A very original form of depressive poetry. Please write more. ~Snowglobe
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
That was dark. Yes, certainly dark. And painful, but I guess that was your intention.

But beyond the darkness and the pain I saw beauty in there. A strange kind of beauty, of course, but this makes it even more appealing.

Good work.
Shoka1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
i don't think this stinks, i too have felt alone, and i have been completely miserable because i did not say anything when i should have said something. i like depressing stuff too! . lol!
DigiBitch chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
I thought that your Escaflowne fics were great, but I am even more impressed to find that you are a poet as well. I especially love this sort of poetry - and written in first person! _ It takes a lot of talent to be able to write in different areas of literature. Great work! Write more!
Daniela chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
hey I love this poem so much and I don't think your a psychopath.

You should write more. If I ever have to read a poem to my class

I'll read this one ok?
SaabAaubi chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
(sorry...not signed in!) I LIKE! VERY GOOD! WELL WRITEN...AND VERY UNDERSTANDABLE! IT DOES NOT SUCK! _
Linx chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
wooh that's deep
Hotaru Hope Maxwell chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
Great poem...From reading a lot of your works now I have decided to put you under my favorite author list. Cause I love your works of art. hehehe
chihiroi guess i'm not signed in oops chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
I really liked that! It was very deep and think it really did capture the human essance. Please write more! _~