Reviews for Ricochet
kdamu chapter 8 . 5/6
"I even got a crude diagram drawn on a napkin of what I should have done, which just consisted of an X on top of the building I had been assigned to and Boone circling it over and over until the napkin ripped."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I lost at this part. Boone is so ridiculous, angry, and adorable.
HolaChica chapter 20 . 3/31
I don't even remember what username I used to use on here. But, I definitely remember using "HolaChica" to leave reviews on other storiws aftet reading Ricochet the first time because of George. Your wit shined great through his lines in this one! I was either a sophomore or a junior in high school when I first came across Vertigo. Now, I'm finshing up my junior year in college and after finishing a list of books, I remembered this series. Read Vertigo yesterday. I just finished this one and I'll probably read The Rookie later once I get some sleep in. I don't know what you are doing right now in your life, but I hope you're still writing. To this day, this is my favorite series/writing I have read online. It's right up there with my all time favorite novels from bestselling authors. Best balance of wit, plot, developed characters, pace, and dialogue/protagonist's monologue. Please, update if you ever post or publish something else of yours anywhere. I read this again because I missed your writing style and the spy world of Gemma and Boone, Now, I miss it all over again and hope I could forget all the details again to read once more. I'll definitely be back again in a year or two whether the details drift away just enough or not. Until next time, write on.

-HolaChica
tamar chapter 20 . 11/23/2017
THANK YOU for this entire universe and your awesome writing. Your stories have honestly made my week: I have a week off from work, and this was perfect. Seriously, I love it so much, I woke up in the middle of the night and continue reading. I know, right - what am I doing with my life? Anyway, loved it, you're a star, and let me know when you become a published author, because I will buy all your books.
xoxo Tamar (from the Netherlands)
The Golden Orchid chapter 19 . 10/12/2017
Purrrrfect. Just perfect.
softels chapter 7 . 9/2/2017
I honestly find it slightly terrifyingly how you know all these CIA terms and different gun names lmao
Lovethyneighbor chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
Type your review here. You deserve an award. Thankyou for the sequel, and for the completing of it. It wasn't just another cliffhanger. You are what a true
writer should be like. Bravo!
Beau N. Aero chapter 20 . 8/16/2017
I read this story and the one right before and they were both incredible! I've actually recommended these stories to people that have never been on Fictionpress! Also, I can't thank you enough for creating a leading female character in a romance with agency, strength, and independence. It's pretty rare to see in amateur fiction, unfortunately, and I'm so grateful that I came across yours. Keep on writing!
ForeverDancingInShadows chapter 19 . 8/5/2017
Just finished this. It was a perfect ending to an incredible story. I'm actually glad I came after it was finished so I didn't have to wait for updates, because I don't know how I would have managed. I pretty much didn't put it down before getting through the entire two stories. Thank you for existing, for writing and for being brave enough to share your amazing creations here. ️
ForeverDancingInShadows chapter 11 . 8/3/2017
Wow. I have been gobbling this story up. I love it. I love Gem/Boone's banter and tender moments and sexual tension and even their fights. It's so well done. The characters are so fleshed out! My favorite part of this chapter I think was the eye part. I was smiling ear to ear as she tried to figure out for the umpteenth time what color his eyes are.
Amazz3d chapter 4 . 8/2/2017
Just wanted to let you know what an incredible time I'm having reading this story. Wow. You're such a great writer!
Blair20 chapter 19 . 7/19/2017
This was an excellent sequel to Verigotto. The plot took many turns and advanced how the characters grew spectacularly. The ending was appropriate for the story and possibly one of the most heart warming parts of this story. Over all this duo is an action filled romance spiked thriller. I love your work and can not wait to read for Boone's perspective.
foxbagels chapter 20 . 6/26/2017
I read both stories in about five days. I love these stories so much! It's great to read a love story that actually has twists and turns and a different plot than all the usual ones. So so so great and I look forward to reading "The Rookie"!
Du chapter 19 . 2/9/2017
I don't want to ramble, not again. So I'll just say: perfect. It's my third time reading this, and I keep discovering little tidbits that make me love this story even more. You did such a brilliant job, really. Thank you for letting me be a part of Gemma's journey.
Du chapter 11 . 2/7/2017
This Gem/Boone conversation at the end is one of my favourite romance scenes (not very romantic, but you get what I mean). It would have been so easy for you to just let Boone suddenly have an epiphany and fuck, he loves Gemma and knows she loves him too!, and I am so thankful you didn't take that route. You kept them true to the characters we've been reading for the last thirty chapters, both with Boone being confused (and oblivious...) and with Gemma trying to remain strong and leaving.
I think I've always praised your action scenes above the rest, because it is damn difficult to write them and you do it perfectly, so I just wanted to drop a line and let you know I love what you did with this scene.
Du chapter 6 . 2/6/2017
God, Boone's declaration in this chapter gets to me every time. I feel it all, everything Gemma feels I feel. Such superb writing. If I could only find myself a man like Boone. I am so in love with these stories that I'm about to cry, because I've spent the past days binge reading and I can't stop. Just, thank you, so much.
(PS: it's still me, the person who won't leave you or yor stories alone. I ran out of chapters to review, so I'm here being an anon...)
1,225 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »