Reviews for Ricochet
ArganRose chapter 19 . 5/5
oh god, I remember reading vertigo, waiting for the chapters to show, I was so happy you were writing a sequel but then I completely forgot about it, until now. I was amazing finding it again, rereading and then reading the sequel. Congratulations on a story well developed and told.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/3/2019
I was thrilled to see a sequel to Vertigo, and by god, this didn't disappoint. Thank you for sharing! I love this universe, and the character development was genuine, interesting, and beautiful. Well done.
Kassie chapter 19 . 6/1/2019
Freaking INCREDIBLE!
Du chapter 20 . 11/30/2018
Oh, the feels. I can’t even come close to express how much this story means to me. It’s not just relatable Gemma or that wonderful Adam’s apple bobbing. It’s everything. Plot, characters, writing... It is all so well done. I’ve spent the past two weeks in a mess reading this series for the nth time. Thank you for writing this, I know I’ll keep coming back every time I can.
I wish you the best, wherever you are in your life :)
Guest chapter 19 . 11/16/2018
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
One of the greatest stories I have read and one of the very few that have an amazing sequel as well. I for sure won't be forgetting Vertigo and Ricochet anytime soon! Thank you for sharing this with us :)
I would love to say more but got to check out "The Rookie".
Rae-07 chapter 19 . 7/1/2018
I know this is going to be one of those stories hat I return to read year after year. Beautiful. Loved it. Everything.
kdamu chapter 8 . 5/6/2018
"I even got a crude diagram drawn on a napkin of what I should have done, which just consisted of an X on top of the building I had been assigned to and Boone circling it over and over until the napkin ripped."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I lost at this part. Boone is so ridiculous, angry, and adorable.
HolaChica chapter 20 . 3/31/2018
I don't even remember what username I used to use on here. But, I definitely remember using "HolaChica" to leave reviews on other storiws aftet reading Ricochet the first time because of George. Your wit shined great through his lines in this one! I was either a sophomore or a junior in high school when I first came across Vertigo. Now, I'm finshing up my junior year in college and after finishing a list of books, I remembered this series. Read Vertigo yesterday. I just finished this one and I'll probably read The Rookie later once I get some sleep in. I don't know what you are doing right now in your life, but I hope you're still writing. To this day, this is my favorite series/writing I have read online. It's right up there with my all time favorite novels from bestselling authors. Best balance of wit, plot, developed characters, pace, and dialogue/protagonist's monologue. Please, update if you ever post or publish something else of yours anywhere. I read this again because I missed your writing style and the spy world of Gemma and Boone, Now, I miss it all over again and hope I could forget all the details again to read once more. I'll definitely be back again in a year or two whether the details drift away just enough or not. Until next time, write on.

-HolaChica
tamar chapter 20 . 11/23/2017
THANK YOU for this entire universe and your awesome writing. Your stories have honestly made my week: I have a week off from work, and this was perfect. Seriously, I love it so much, I woke up in the middle of the night and continue reading. I know, right - what am I doing with my life? Anyway, loved it, you're a star, and let me know when you become a published author, because I will buy all your books.
xoxo Tamar (from the Netherlands)
The Golden Orchid chapter 19 . 10/12/2017
Purrrrfect. Just perfect.
novsei chapter 7 . 9/2/2017
I honestly find it slightly terrifyingly how you know all these CIA terms and different gun names lmao
Lovethyneighbor chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
Type your review here. You deserve an award. Thankyou for the sequel, and for the completing of it. It wasn't just another cliffhanger. You are what a true
writer should be like. Bravo!
Beau N. Aero chapter 20 . 8/16/2017
I read this story and the one right before and they were both incredible! I've actually recommended these stories to people that have never been on Fictionpress! Also, I can't thank you enough for creating a leading female character in a romance with agency, strength, and independence. It's pretty rare to see in amateur fiction, unfortunately, and I'm so grateful that I came across yours. Keep on writing!
ForeverDancingInShadows chapter 19 . 8/5/2017
Just finished this. It was a perfect ending to an incredible story. I'm actually glad I came after it was finished so I didn't have to wait for updates, because I don't know how I would have managed. I pretty much didn't put it down before getting through the entire two stories. Thank you for existing, for writing and for being brave enough to share your amazing creations here. ️
ForeverDancingInShadows chapter 11 . 8/3/2017
Wow. I have been gobbling this story up. I love it. I love Gem/Boone's banter and tender moments and sexual tension and even their fights. It's so well done. The characters are so fleshed out! My favorite part of this chapter I think was the eye part. I was smiling ear to ear as she tried to figure out for the umpteenth time what color his eyes are.
1,231 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »