Reviews for Ricochet
The Golden Orchid chapter 19 . 10/12
Purrrrfect. Just perfect.
ohmyfreudianslip chapter 7 . 9/2
I honestly find it slightly terrifyingly how you know all these CIA terms and different gun names lmao
Lovethyneighbor chapter 1 . 8/25
Type your review here. You deserve an award. Thankyou for the sequel, and for the completing of it. It wasn't just another cliffhanger. You are what a true
writer should be like. Bravo!
Beau N. Aero chapter 20 . 8/16
I read this story and the one right before and they were both incredible! I've actually recommended these stories to people that have never been on Fictionpress! Also, I can't thank you enough for creating a leading female character in a romance with agency, strength, and independence. It's pretty rare to see in amateur fiction, unfortunately, and I'm so grateful that I came across yours. Keep on writing!
ForeverDancingInShadows chapter 19 . 8/5
Just finished this. It was a perfect ending to an incredible story. I'm actually glad I came after it was finished so I didn't have to wait for updates, because I don't know how I would have managed. I pretty much didn't put it down before getting through the entire two stories. Thank you for existing, for writing and for being brave enough to share your amazing creations here. ️
ForeverDancingInShadows chapter 11 . 8/3
Wow. I have been gobbling this story up. I love it. I love Gem/Boone's banter and tender moments and sexual tension and even their fights. It's so well done. The characters are so fleshed out! My favorite part of this chapter I think was the eye part. I was smiling ear to ear as she tried to figure out for the umpteenth time what color his eyes are.
Amazz3d chapter 4 . 8/2
Just wanted to let you know what an incredible time I'm having reading this story. Wow. You're such a great writer!
Blair20 chapter 19 . 7/19
This was an excellent sequel to Verigotto. The plot took many turns and advanced how the characters grew spectacularly. The ending was appropriate for the story and possibly one of the most heart warming parts of this story. Over all this duo is an action filled romance spiked thriller. I love your work and can not wait to read for Boone's perspective.
foxbagels chapter 20 . 6/26
I read both stories in about five days. I love these stories so much! It's great to read a love story that actually has twists and turns and a different plot than all the usual ones. So so so great and I look forward to reading "The Rookie"!
Du chapter 19 . 2/9
I don't want to ramble, not again. So I'll just say: perfect. It's my third time reading this, and I keep discovering little tidbits that make me love this story even more. You did such a brilliant job, really. Thank you for letting me be a part of Gemma's journey.
Du chapter 11 . 2/7
This Gem/Boone conversation at the end is one of my favourite romance scenes (not very romantic, but you get what I mean). It would have been so easy for you to just let Boone suddenly have an epiphany and fuck, he loves Gemma and knows she loves him too!, and I am so thankful you didn't take that route. You kept them true to the characters we've been reading for the last thirty chapters, both with Boone being confused (and oblivious...) and with Gemma trying to remain strong and leaving.
I think I've always praised your action scenes above the rest, because it is damn difficult to write them and you do it perfectly, so I just wanted to drop a line and let you know I love what you did with this scene.
Du chapter 6 . 2/6
God, Boone's declaration in this chapter gets to me every time. I feel it all, everything Gemma feels I feel. Such superb writing. If I could only find myself a man like Boone. I am so in love with these stories that I'm about to cry, because I've spent the past days binge reading and I can't stop. Just, thank you, so much.
(PS: it's still me, the person who won't leave you or yor stories alone. I ran out of chapters to review, so I'm here being an anon...)
Du chapter 2 . 2/5
These African descriptions are just... Woah. I am African, but southern Africa is so far away, the only thing I lnow about it is what I've seen in pictures. And your descriptions are wonderful.
October103 chapter 19 . 1/19
I just wanted to leave a quick review to tell you how much I ADORED both Vertigo and Ricochet. I could probably write you a book detailing every part I loved, every part that made me laugh, or tear up, or yell at the computer screen. But please just know that your stories are some of my favorite writing of all time. They were every thing that I hoped to find on Fictionpress and more. I can't tell you how many times I've wanted a good action story with believable romance. I wish I could have a physical copy of these to carry around with me and read whenever.
I loved loved loved all of this and I am sad that I'm finished. But I'll be moving on to your one-shot tomorrow, so I'm thankful for a little more.
Thank you for sharing your work with all of us and for putting in so much hard work. Every chapter was long and detailed and perfect.
I'll be keeping a close eye on all of your other work. You are a very talented writer. Thank you again, beautiful work!
October103 chapter 8 . 1/11
Okay, so upon finding "Vertigo," I blew through that story like it was my life force, lol. Such a fantastic story, you're so talented.
I haven't bothered to review anything, because I know both stories were posted or finished at LEAST two years ago, but I just had to tell you, the fact that Boone did, in fact, draw a diagram on a napkin made me bust out laughing here at work.
Lol, I love both of these stories.
1,222 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »