Reviews for Ricochet
fivesevenfive chapter 18 . 2/28/2016
I feel in awe after reading this. Adrenaline was coursing through my body the entire time whilst reading the action scenes up until the helicopter landed and Gemma was found. As always, I loved the chapter and will read them again countless times until you post the (eek) final chapter. I hope you enjoy your well-deserved vacation! :)
mary-pi chapter 18 . 2/28/2016
Finally! I kept glancing at the calendar thinking: "well, at least this year February is 29 days!" I'm very glad you managed to give us the monthly update, I was needing it!
Great chapter! And I loved Boone so much! And Gemma, of course :) The action was truly on point, just like it always is. While I was reading the part about the duct tape I remembered that just the other day I watched a video of a guy teaching how to get rid of duct tape... did you see that one?
I can't believe the story is almost ending, but at the same time it's been a wonderful read and I can't wait to see what else you have. This is coming from a true fan.
Have fun on your vacations!
hiyokiri9 chapter 18 . 2/28/2016
I read that chapter way too fast. Felt like it was so short, when in realty it wasn't. I'm just not ready for it yo end yet. In fact, I never want it to end. I like that you want to continue adding more stuff to thus story and I'm pretty thrilled. But would you be able to give us more epilogue stuff and then pre vertigo / Boones perspective? I really just want to see them settled and lovey dovey fir a few chapters and then we can read about the serious stuff. Hope you don't mind my opinion. I just feel as if we all waited after vertigo and now ricochet for these to get together and find their version if a happily ever after. I would really appreciate it if you consider the epilogue chapters / one shots of their life after ricochet. And later expand to the past and Boones perspective on events. Either way, whatever you choose to do, I will be the first to read it. Thanks so much for the
Adventure!
Becsdj chapter 18 . 2/28/2016
Ah, the feels! I loved seeing Boone reacting to almost losing Hart. Not that I want him to be tortured, but that he let himself feel. Great chapter!
Blwoodbury13hot chapter 18 . 2/28/2016
Only one more chapter! I love this story I don't want it to end! Can't wait! :)
MM chapter 18 . 2/28/2016
Heart-wrenching lovely. Your writing is indescribable. I am so lucky to be able to read this for free.
wanderlust0 chapter 18 . 2/28/2016
Ahhh! I loved it! Action packed and a perfect crescendo! And you posted on my birthday! :) You really need to publish your work, it's better than any spy novels I have read. I am beginning to think you really do work for some clandestine organization lol! Bravo and I look forward to more chapters and future works!
stephanie chapter 18 . 2/28/2016
this story is so beautiful, i've been with it since vertigo and by now it paints such a lovely picture it'd be great to have it turned into a video game or something of the sort. the characters are realistic, and gemma is badass while still retaining emotion and her femininity. every time i get a notification that a new chapter is up, my day is instantly a whole lot better. please write more! if you ever published a book i'd pick it up in a heartbeat.
bowl of strawberries chapter 18 . 2/28/2016
my heart! first, the amazing action and tension. then, gemma and volkov. then, the river. then, worrying she wasn't going to wake up. THEN, her struggling but keeping her strength (seriously, she is such a role model), THEN BOONE, THEN TEARS. utterly amazing, couldn't have asked for a better chapter.
Du chapter 18 . 2/28/2016
YESSSS! You can't know how happy I am that this got posted before I had made it to bed tonight. My academic progress will definitely benefit from this ;)
This chapter was so bloody amazing. Seriously. I know I tend to repeat myself in my reviews, but just. Wow. The action, the suspense... I think this is the chapter that has hooked me most. My insides were all twisted throughout most of it. I kept thinking "she's not going to be killing her characters now..." just so that I'd be a tad more relaxed.
The way you come up with such an intricate plot marvels me. I mean, you must have a hell of an imagination to be able to come up with all the action going on. This chapter seriously blew my mind.
Also, I love how you blend the romance in. And also, how very little physical action there actually is. Just their words, their gestures (and of course that beautiful Adam's apple) convey so much.
You're such an amazingly talented writer. I am so so so sad this story is coming to an end. I reread chapter 17 yesterday (because I was eager for this new update) and when I realised you'd written there were just two chapters left I literally felt my chest constrict. I love Gemma and Boone so much... Please, just never stop writing. I promise to read every single thing you post.
Thank you for making me go to bed all happy and satisfied (I would have seriously wanted to hurt you if this chapter had finished before Boone found Gemma). Have a wonderful vacation!
Fangalitious chapter 18 . 2/28/2016
I can't believe this story is almost over! It seems like I've been following it forever. I've absolutely adored every minutes of it, and I can't wait to see the conclusion!
HighOnAirGurl chapter 18 . 2/28/2016
I know I say this every time, but HOLY CRAP, this was amazing. An amazing, tense, exciting, badass, touching climax to Ricochet. Wow. Honestly...kind of speechless. Thank you thank you thank you thank you.
GiGi chapter 18 . 2/28/2016
Tears. Of. Unbelievable. Happiness.

Bravo.
yoitsamberfool chapter 18 . 2/28/2016
I AM CRYING.

I've followed Gemma's story from the beginning and I can't rave enough about it. I love how she is very much her own hero; yes, she depends on Boone as a piece of her happiness, but he isn't her sole source or a definitive piece of her - she thrives and excels in her own role and has a standalone personality all her own.
This chapter, though? Goodness gracious! The tension in this chapter was palpable as I was reading it... I could feel and see the interaction between Gemma and the guard she chose not to kill, I could see Boone's tears forming and his hands shaking. There's a huge lump in my throat forming just thinking about it now! It's incredible to see how the characters have developed over the course of this series: Gemma has very much grown and matured while still staying true to her beliefs even in times of life or death. You do a fantastic job at telling these characters' stories and giving the reader a perfect play-by-play. I can't wait to see how Ricochet ends but I'm just as excited to see/hear from Boone in the prequel/epilogue-ish version of things!
#gemmaforpresident2016

- Amber
E chapter 18 . 2/28/2016
I really enjoyed their reunion - I was so glad when I realised you weren't going to leave it as some huge cliff hanger for the next chapter. Have a good holiday!
1,233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »