Reviews for Angelo and Julian - 2
yes chapter 10 . 1/17/2020
I like the way you write dialogue. It's 2020 and it's been years so I don't expect an update, so I'll just say thanks for writing this. It's been a great read.
mgold8 chapter 7 . 11/7/2018
I know this was written awhile ago but that doesn’t make it any less beautiful. I mean the scene at the end of the chapter (chapter 7) — the dialogue especially is just fantastic. Really well done.
Maddog520 chapter 10 . 8/29/2017
Loving this story! Can't wait until the next chapter.
Lavi1443 chapter 10 . 7/14/2017
It was fun to read the new chapter. I am happy to see you update the story. Thank you for the dedication!
Ruby Leveau chapter 10 . 7/13/2017
I am so happy that you keep writing. This story is so amazing for being given up on. So julian is the father of Charlie's baby, I didn't see that one coming. Angelo and julian, I love their chemistry. Does having a patreon mean that you will update regularly ? If yes, then I am down for it.
Cat's Silhouette chapter 9 . 4/27/2017
So, on Patreon: I'd pay for your story if it isn't too much because I'm still a student and don't have lots to spare. But I already pay for another story on Patreon and I think it ist really a good thing. So, you'd have my support if you decide to do it. I don't know, whether it is enough incentive for you, but it would be great to hear more often from you. :)
Sooo, Julian is going to be a father?! That's what I call a cliffhanger! O.o It is interesting to see how Charlie is opening up to Angelo without knowing who he is and the other way around with Angelo. Again, I can't wait to see where this is going!
Guesy chapter 8 . 3/2/2017
Really love both books! And their dynamic is so amazing! I hope angelo and julian end up together! I hope terrance doesn't end up with angelo:-( I can imagine maybe terrace and charlie's cousin ? But really exciting !can't wait for more
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 8 . 1/5/2017
I am glad to see that you are back! Its been a while. I love Mahari, don't change him. The dynamics between Jules and Angelo is sexy. I am worried that Angelo's new friend Terrance might be trying to make the moves on Julian's boy, we cant have that! Please update again soon.
Ruby Leveau chapter 8 . 12/10/2016
You are going to kill me with the very slow updates but to be honest I love this story so much that I can't give it up. I am glad you are still writing. In this chapter, we can clearly see that Julian is jealous, Angie's reaction confused me, what's up with her? I like terrance he seems like a good guy, though I think that he may have ulterior motives. Anyway, thank you for the update.
Cat's Silhouette chapter 8 . 12/9/2016
Another chapter! That was a nice little present, seeing the update! Because I had just got done mediating in a family argument. . But reading it improved my mood. :)
So, Julian is a little bit jealous! XD That's going to be interesting. I have to admit, I don't get Angie. But maybe I should read the older chapters again...
Even if it took you so long for another chapter, I don't mind. I like it, that you haven't given up. :D Keep writing please.
danazit7 chapter 7 . 11/15/2016
I just finished both books. I wanted to tell you how much I loved them, the characters, the dialogue, the entire story. I hope the story is not abandoned. I want to see how they continue from here. hope to see an update soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/3/2016
6 months and no update. I start losing hope:-(
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 7 . 10/5/2016
It's been a long time since I visited these characters, almost too long. I've fucking missed these boys more than I thought. The dialog, the reconnecting between the two, all of it hits me in the chest with a big ball of "emotion"! Please update soon. I look forward to seeing these two reconnect.

As always, your fan ~ rainwater
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2016
unrequited love lol
Cat's Silhouette chapter 7 . 6/20/2016
They finally talked with each other, that's such a relieve! I'm so glad they're friends again. It's so cute, they're really happy when around each other. I liked this chapter a lot. I can't wait to see how it all turns out.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »