Reviews for Of Cheese and Other Things
Cracked Pepper chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
It was really short, but sweet. You should make a series. The Adventures of Ce and Sir Francis!
Cracked Pepper chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
That was a sweet story. I used to have pet mouse, but he died. Anywho, I like your writing even though I zoned out because I was tired and still am. I'll read part two tommorrow. Keep up the awesome writing.
Lynnie-Pooh chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
I love it.. very funny. The beginning was kinda weird and cunfuzzing... But other wise it was great. Keep Writing.
takeiteasy chapter 2 . 12/2/2004
These two stories have indeed served to entertain me. There's nothing like a bit of light reading and a mug of tea before bed. (Although, strictly speaking, you really shouldn't drink tea before sleeping - the caffeine, you know). Hurrah, fun stories those. Work...good...keep up...ar.
Tavorgwenn chapter 2 . 10/9/2003
LOL! I like it, I like it! :D Sir Francis was cool. I'm gonna name my mouse 'Sir Francis'. ...Well, actually I don't have a mouse. It's actually a little white hamster. And he's quite lazy. Though I don't have the slightest clue what that has to do with anything. You do know who this is, don't you? If you don't, I'll slap you with a fish. Twice. Hard.

I am still the Uno champion. So there. :D
Kathryn Angelle chapter 2 . 2/17/2002
*frowns and glares menacingly at * I -know- I reviewed this! I was most entertained, indeed! It's adorable, very funny, very sweet, very cute, and of course very entertaining ;) I like it a lot. Now I think I'm just going to sit and stare at you until you update 'Missing a 'W''. (BtS has chapt.12 now, which was apparently been uploaded as 13, so don't be fooled. I'm making a big departure from ASOB! It begins in earnest!).
Snowshoe Hare chapter 2 . 11/26/2001
As always, very good. I'm astounded at your ability to write different types of stories... I have, surpirsingly, nothing critical to say at this time. - SH
ArwenStar914 chapter 2 . 7/21/2001
Heeheehee! I liked the introduction, haha. LoL, adult's barbaric tongue, important words such as 'cookie'. Heehee! LoL, Archibald the owl? (Incase you haven't noticed, I'm reviewing this as I read, felt like trying something new. D) Haha! TWO pages ommited? What a long-winded rodent!O Uh oh, enter a chicken! Haha! Paw in toe? Hahahahaha! (Wow, this review must look REALLY weird when being read, haha!) Heehee, yes, these two stories HAVE served to entertain me, very much so! I hope that you will be making more updates today? Hmm? I do hope so. Very well, off I go, I'm working of Chapter 17 of FFW. I shall try to have it posted before I leave so you have SOMETHING to do whilst I am gone. Tata! **ArwenStar**
Pie chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
Hey, cool. Please post the sequal, foo! You're a spiffy person.
ArwehStar914 forgot to sign in. again. I'm getting quite absent minded rn't I chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
Heheehee! Yay! Bravo! Hurray for Ce! My my, you DID have to write some very interesting pieces! Well, I must be off, but well done! (as always ;)) Namarie!

*ArwenStar*
Kathryn Angelle chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Cuuuuuute! It is fluffly, but fluffy is good! Heehee, 's adorablicious! "There is cheese to be got!" Now I must go on a quest, seeking diet Sprite...Where is my loyal sidekick Gandalf the cat? Sleeping, I'll bet...Here kitty kitty kitty! *wonders off, seeking her gray cat*