Reviews for Simian: Ape
Setter chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Why review your own writing? That makes no sense, it's like paying people to talk good about you. You write well, maybe people just don't frequent the nature community tab often, but don't self review, it's like cheating
Balin Lord of Moria chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
Chimps are some of the most remarkable animals ever. It's obvious that they can do quite a lot of things humans can do, even if they don't have the gift of speech. Popular culture should stop making fictional apes and monkeys into comical dimwits, because they're a lot more intelligent than that. Chimps are our neighbors in the animal kingdom, not comic relief. Excellent conclusion to your simian poetry!
Balin Lord of Moria chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
Orangutans really are unique apes. I originally didn't know that they have diverse cultures; I guess it goes to show that apes really are more like man than some people like to think. Another good job!
Balin Lord of Moria chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Nice poem! I love gorillas, and I feel sorry for them due to their being near extinction, especially the Mountain gorilla. They're awesome animals, and some people don't stop to think about that they may dislike, or be bored inside, zoos. Good job!