Reviews for Échappé
Izzy Jorgen chapter 11 . 3/10
What happened?!
Izzy Jorgen chapter 10 . 3/10
I like that I know most of the ballet terms
Elizabeth Newsom chapter 11 . 3/8
Great chapter! I'm really, really glad you updated :) Can't wait to see what happens next!
Elizabeth Newsom chapter 10 . 1/19
Lol, I can't believe you danced with a cardboard tree! lol, very creative (both the story and the tree-dancing ;)). Agh, I can't believe you stopped there! Way to keep everyone in suspense ;) I really love the super hero idea. Keep writing, it's amazing!
nlori1234 chapter 9 . 1/8
Liz chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
I was just re-reading a few chapters here. You've got a lovely romance going on here and a lot of potential! Still waiting for chapter 9 ;) *sigh* It's such a great story. I love the modern super hero thing. Anyway, until next time :)
Liz chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
Oh, it's so cool that they've finally met in person (without masks on disguises)! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Great work :)
Amy Pond chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
I really really love this story! Please don't leave us hanging for a long time! D:
Liz chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
Aww, that's sweet! I hope there's some more interaction between the,. Good job!
Liz chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
This story is so amazing! I love it. Rarely do you ever find a good plot combined with good writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Nice action! Excited to see what happens next
ToriEvenstar chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I really like the cliff-hanger ending to the chapter/book. During your action sceens make sure your scentences are shorter and more abrubt to increase the suspense and dramatise the moment. Other than that great!
AmusingAnomaly chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I really liked this. I thought it was overall very well-written. I could see the events unfold as you described. Since this is only the first chapter I'm sure more will come to explain everything that went down in the restaurant. I like how you included descriptions of the characters in a fluid way, not taking the flow away from the story (something I find hard to do myself). The action was pretty cool too. I'm quite curious to know how everything will go down in later chapters! I shall keep a lookout.
NovemberRose1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Pretty good! You could work on grammar and sentence structuring, but I will tell you that I only comment on things that seem worth it. Although, I also think that maybe the story went a little fast, and we don't know exactly what happened with the ballet part. But again, it is only the first chapter. Keep it up. Can't wait for more. :-)
amerifreak chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
this is interesting! are you going to write more?