Reviews for See No Evil
KuroragiUum chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
for this four chapter... i like theam all... i'll loking forward to next chap...
AoNoHime chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
Oooh, I hope that jerk Emily gets what's coming! But I'm glad Vanessa is good, I liked her attitude from the beginning hehe.

Very good chapters again! I'm really excited to see how Amelia gets herself out of trouble. Poor girl just can't catch a break...
Guu Brick chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
So I read the first two chapters and I gotta say, I'm really liking the setup. I like the mystery behind Emily's background. And I'm beginning to sense that the ominous creature at the end of the first chapter ties in with her ability to see "darkness" in other angels. Could be wrong though! Keep it up. I'm digging this so far.
AoNoHime chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
I'm really liking this story so far! I can see the area and characters really well in my head, the descriptions are quite good. I'm also very interested about Amelia. Having her be a silent protagonist, whether temporary or permanent, makes things intriguing. I already feel bad for her in more ways than one. I can't wait to see what happens next, especially with that hungry creature last chapter!