Reviews for SOS
Multiverse chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
'Same room she as (in)"

'Evilly' seems a bit out of place. Maybe 'menacingly'?

OMG! What is happening to Egil? And whats up with the vision she had of Xavier? Are they connected in a deeper way? So many questions. Its already very apparent that you are building up to something very epic. Please update soon so we can find out what!

P.S Sorry for the delay on the review, we were out of the country and just recently returned.
Multiverse chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
'Leaned over to pull out (a)drawer in the limousine'

Holy cow! Whats about to happen to Egil! Is that man killing her or turning her into some sort of monster? We are really concerned. And it seems Xavier is in some sort of Bourne Supremacy situation at the same time.

Another great chapter, and sorry for the delay! :)
Multiverse chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
Egil is a very good protagonist. Its hard to find good leading ladies that don't just end up being Mary Sues or Damsels in distress.

Egil on the other hand, is smart, witty and actually manages to have a great sense of humor. So you have done an INCREDIBLE job at writing her.

As for grammatical errors, we could not find any. Very good job on that too. Let us know as soon as you update again!
rachel rebecca92 chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
another great chaptern. I love that cliff hanger. and your description is great. it's detailed enough, and you draw a good enough picture for me to see the scenes well.
rachel rebecca92 chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
so far so good? your intro is interesting, and thought provoking. It's an interesting way to open. The rest of the chapter seem to read smoothly as well. I think you did a great job introducing us to the setting.
Multiverse chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
The last part was very ominous. There weren't any grammatical errors as far as we could see, so great job!

Please update soon, as we have been truly enjoying the story and the character Egil. R4R
Multiverse chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
First off, the story was already decently humorous from the beginning. You nailed the humor hear as well. The cat and flame thrower gag always gets us, don't care what anyone says!

"What are (we) watching?"

"Just as she thought she was going to (be) there for an eternity"

"the side wall of the temple was (blown) open by some (external) force."
Multiverse chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
Awesome narrative work. We got sort of a men in black feel from this.
That must have been a really great cat! Cant wait to read to next one. Great job! R4R
Multiverse chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Pretty insightful stuff hear! The top section is a perfect example of what a prologue should be. But yours is unique in a way that would warrant multiple reads. Thats a pretty good thing to be able to do! We looked at the first part about three times to fully absorb the profoundness off it. It was as if someone from a higher dimension, or an ancient scholar was presenting questions that we all wonder, but never seemed to be able to ask.

The second section,we have to say, was really Good. We know a lot about how this character is by the way he speaks/types. That is very important when writing for characters, to be able to tell us what these people are by how they act and how they speak, instead of using exposition. Excellent work.

There were just mistake.
"Everything repeat(s) itself here."

thats all we caught. But be sure to proof read one more time just in case. We aren't all that great at spotting grammatical errors. Especially in great stories.

Keep it up! R4R