Reviews for Paint the City Red
Scarlett Frayne chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Great story! Really sweet, short, and cute! Love ya! -Scarlett
unravelling chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Okay can I just say that your writing style is beautiful?

I mean, it's lovely. Lovely lovely lovely. Just, the fact of how easy it is to relate to Rosie, and the fact of how it's written in fragments, almost. The parts about the Looks was a very funny touch too. :P

Then there's the ending; the last fragment with the chat. I thought that was a good choice - basically recounting the story and then wrapping it up with what started it in the first place. Or something close to that anyway.

Write on. c:
Caterpillar-BlueButterfly chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I like one shots but well written ones with a decent story are not that easy to find. Yours was fairly good, I enjoyed reading it.
audacityofmymind chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
This was really cute and fun to read, I really enjoyed it. I loved how you kept going back and forth in time, keeping it simple but unique. Keep writing :)
SunnySideUp26 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Ugh I'm frustrated because this is one of the best one-shots I've ever read, and I don't know how to write one-shots and I really wish I did. That probably made no sense. The point is that I absolutely loved this! It was sweet, yet realistic and well-written. Amazing job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This was so cute and well written. These kinds of lengthy, beautiful one shots are so rare nowadays...I absolutely love your story.
lilbabykiwi chapter 1 . 8/19/2014