Reviews for Your Smile
FlowerGirl55 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Why can't he just love her! Why can't he move on ... This broke my heart ... I can't even :/
je ne veux pas travailler chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I love your writing, but I didn't like this. I've always felt that Dylan wasn't fully invested in their relationship because he wasn't over Talia and this confirms it. I loved the line about how time can't heal all wounds (because it's true) and given the circumstances of their final encounter, I completely understand why Dylan can't get over her. However, I feel like stringing Tara along is incredibly selfish and she doesn't deserve it; she lost her sister, her best friend, and her boyfriend isn't even into the relationship. This made me love Tara/hate Dylan more. Also, I was a bit confused...is Dylan suicidal or at least entertaining ideas about drowning?
porcelainstars chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
He's not over her :( How can he really really love Tara if he can't let go? This story made me sad for Tara :(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Ehhhh...I have never thought this before but I almost wish you'd write a sequel because I'm still so conflicted over this. Honestly, Dylan still seems like the worlds biggest douchebag and he seems like he was an awful bestfriend -he didn't believe her? He was aware of Tara's inferiority complex and STILL dated Talia? I actually 100% hate him, don't think he loves Tara at all, will never be able to let go of Talia and think Tara could do much better. But you're still an awesome writer!
34 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3