Reviews for The Lotus and The Loon
Guest chapter 4 . 11/29/2017
Ugh just so much excitement where do i even-
This chapter gives me life
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2017
Again i really enjoyed this. The banter between them is super entertaining and i get so nervous for Eden. I was laughing to myself imagining that Atlas was going to pull her hood down or something and Edens reaction would be to punch him in the nose. Sorry for the random thoughts haha but its 1am and i am loving this too much. Your ending note was quite sweet too, good on you.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2017
Ooooy damn i liked this chapter. I feel i can really relate to eden so far and i like the ending. I particularly enjoy the depth you put in to their thoughts and actions
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
Liking the two of them, and excited to learn more about the magic of this world.
Queen.of.the.Ashes chapter 9 . 11/6/2017
OMG I am so ready to read the rest of the Lotus and the Loon! The tapas cover is absolutely beautiful and, while I'm a little disappointed that the chapters cost so much, I am totally willing to watch 11 ads to read a chapter, because your writing is so worth it! Tempest Tower is my next to-be-read! Anyways I just want to show my support for whatever media you decide to publish in and hope that one day I can have a print copy of The Lotus and the Loon on my bookshelf. Two questions about Tapas though: On the tapas app what Lotus and the Loon chapter is up to the last chapter published on FictionPress? And is The Lotus and the Loon published as a finished work on Tapas?
LoreLorelei chapter 25 . 11/5/2017
Hi! I just wanted to tell you I'll miss you.
I will probably create a Tapas account (but I am not sure how and/or where I can use this code). I must admit I will not be paying for chapters, if you ever publish your book in actual book form, I will immediately buy a copy, but I don't spend money on electronic books, not even on Kindle. I will try to support you by watching the commercials, however.
I am excited about your new fic and will check it out as soon as possible.
One more question: Are you still placing Handmaiden on Wattpad?
JaeHee27 chapter 25 . 11/4/2017
This is great and I am so happy for you! I feel as if it has been such a long journey for you to get where you are now. Even though I feel happy for you, I am slightly disappointed and upset that I (and of course other readers who have followed your story from the beginning of time) would have to wait another month or so to truly read a new chapter of TLATL in order to see more development in the story. I was really excited for TLATL on FicFun and fully support it, but you ony ever update one or two chapters on there that was not on FP previously. And now, having to be patient and to wait again, I am a bit sad. Also, I do not mind at all for having to pay to support such a well-written story. Every amount spent will be worth it! Anyway, wishing for a true update from you in a month or so and good luck! :)

- JaeHee
waterflame4991 chapter 25 . 11/3/2017
Honestly, it's so amazing watching you do this. I've been reading your fics since around the 4th or 5th chapter of Handmaiden. I haven't been able to read fanfiction much for the past year, but I've been rooting for you so much in your new ventures. I feel like I've watched both you and your writing grow and I cannot wait to see the heights you reach. Your writing deserves all of this. Tapas sounds like a great app and I have no problem spending a few minutes watching ads to support such a great author!
Bookworm chapter 24 . 10/2/2017
Phew there will be closure. I feel my irrational fear with these online story sites is the never knowing if a story will be finished or left to the void where it can slowly creepy up on you a gloomy November night when you can't sleep at 4AM and you just wonder how it should have ended. In turn slowly driving the reader mad as they slowly alienate those closest to them in life as they slowly slip into their own life hiatus and fall into the void. Is it any wonder someone freaked out and make a sketch about Papyrus font and made Ryan Gosling act it out? Any ways, you're officially the first fictionpress author I will be twitter stalking regarding these updates for Tapas. The dragon stories loving part of me is also happy to hear the Handmaiden is still somewhere on the radar. On the chance I don't get to say how wonderful your writing is for some time, I wish you the best in your endeavors and if you don't finish the stories, it could haunt me for the rest of my days. So no pressure!
oh-my-wizard-g0d chapter 24 . 9/28/2017
So I guess I'm a little confused. Where will I be able to find this story? And when?
Asexual Jane chapter 23 . 9/28/2017
Did FicFun drop TLATL or did you remove it? Was it renamed? My link broke shortly after the new chapter. I tried browsing the genres and a title search, but it seems to be missing from FicFun.
Ah, and I tried to review/comment on the new chapter, but FB log ins weren't working on FicFun at the time. When I got the memo they were working again, your story was missing. Still cheering you on!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/27/2017
Omg I figured out out! (On like my third read through) brontide is looking for a woman that loves him! Gah can't wait for more!
alessia chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
Hey where did your fabulous story go, cant find it on ficfun...O.o
Bookworm chapter 23 . 9/25/2017
I can't find your story posted on FicFun. Has it been taken down?
Bookworm chapter 23 . 9/1/2017
Omg that new chapter. I've been cutting my random accounts down this the lack of one here and for your other site, but I needed to say that chapter was amazing. The way it ended though almost has me upset I read it because now I'm in torment waiting for the next chapter!
400 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »