Reviews for The Lotus and The Loon
Pseudonym59 chapter 16 . 1/20/2017
I was wondering when Eden would crash. She is, after all, human.

Also, I saw this in another review and I completely am on board with the theory that Brontide is looking for someone with the right intention.

Also, has Eden been wearing her cloak through all of this, or has she been showing her face? I suppose it would make sense for her to be showing her face since it's less suspicious that way, but Thetan seemed pretty pissy about people seeing her eye freckles.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/10/2017
I'm can't wait to read the next chapter, please update soon !
effervial chapter 16 . 1/9/2017
Awww, finally some more cute moments between Atlas and Eden. Still, I won't hold it against you if you suddenly made Atlas the bad guy. That sort of plot twist always intrigues me. Right now, I can still see that happening, which would be fascinating though simultaneously upsetting now that I'm pretty invested in their relationship. Meh, I'm not sure what kind of happy ending I want for Eden. I'm still super curious about who Brontide will choose as Atlas' partner and wishing for more badass Eden scenes! Looking forward to the next one!
captpo chapter 16 . 1/8/2017
This story is simply amazing! The characters, your writing style, the story, world,... I had never expected to stumble across such a good story. I really think you should consider posting this on Wattpad or even publish it when you finish it. I'd surely buy it. I'm looking forward to reading more of your chapters and stories!
jasmine chapter 16 . 12/31/2016
Wow...this...this story is beyond anything I've ever read on here! I can't believe how real the characters are, how well thought out the plot is! Amazing!
SailorPikaAngel chapter 16 . 12/26/2016
I am really enjoying this portrayal of a woman whose strength is in the shadows, slowly coming out of the shadows. Eden is strong and yet so vulnerable. I LOVE that Atlas has shown a lot of depth in recognizing Eden's vulnerabilities especially in the sweat room when he tries to tell her how she has been conditioned to apologize and think of physical abuse as being corrected. I like how he pulls her out of her shell and tries to protect her. I love the sword fighting lesson because it does show that he has talents and it is because of his poisoning that he is severely weakened. I find it fascinating the story about how he got his magic, but how did he become king? It seems he is the only magic user. Also why doesn't he want people leaving off the boats? True he wants to protect his people and Brontolide destroys any boats that crosses a certain distance. Also the rising waters seems like some sort of foreshadowing. I love how unique this story is and cannot wait for more!
Essie chapter 16 . 12/25/2016
I'm so invested in your story and your characters. I love the Loon. I love her reactions, her insecurity and her confidence. You have a real gift for weaving a great tale and I hope writing brings you as much joy as you give to your readers.
Loveis chapter 16 . 12/19/2016
Thanks for the update. I so love this story, very well done. I felt we got so much from Eden this chapter it was wonderful. I can't wait for more! Have a wonderful Christmas! Any chance of an update before the new year? Wishful thinking perhaps! Thanks again, I love your work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
So have you stopped with the dragon one? Got permanent writers block? Or was that supposed to be the end? Bummer, seems like some people truely liked it.
A chapter 16 . 12/14/2016
That was cute ! now for the plans
Guest chapter 16 . 12/12/2016
This is beautifullll thanks for sharing! Looks like Eden and Atlas are growing closer and closer *grins*
Love your writing style, the imagery is wonderful and I feel so immersed in the plot!
L.N chapter 16 . 12/12/2016
I absolutely love how the relationship between Atlas and Eden develops slowly. They're absolutely adorable, and Atlas standing up for Eden was one of my favorite moments. Looking forward to seeing more of them! You're doing an amazing job with this story
anonymous chapter 16 . 12/12/2016
I had a feeling for a while that Brontide isn't looking for a specific person but someone with the right intent. Someone that isn't going after Atlas for his power, so he brought Eden to Brontide too early. I hope she can meet Brontide again and see if that changes anything.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/12/2016
So happy to read your new chapter, and don't worry I caught those moments, just hope that they will aknowledge them some time soon, but I really like it so far, it's pregressing so well. Please keep updating and I pray that your next operation goes well !
infinite101 chapter 14 . 12/12/2016
Omg typo sorry I meant next* chapter
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »