Reviews for The Lotus and The Loon
effervial chapter 15 . 11/20/2016
You are amazing and I need the ending to this story like I need air to breathe. So please get well!

Only one point to remark on, you wrote /thoughtlessly/ where I think /thoughtfully/ would be more appropriate in this chapter. Still incredible writing and I love their relationship more and more!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/19/2016
Oh no your poor hands! I hope they only improve from here! Great story! I'm liking atlas more and mine as the story continues
Alex J. Williams chapter 15 . 11/18/2016
YAY! I've missed this story! Wish you the best and thank you for the update
purple-wolf-howl chapter 15 . 11/18/2016
This chapter was great! I hope you make a healthy recovery and that you and your family is doing well now.
Bookworm chapter 15 . 11/18/2016
You updated! Awwww she has butterflies! Love it all.
Sigy C. Artyn chapter 15 . 11/18/2016
yay progress! In Eden's mind, I think :) she at least sort of knows what she feels, even if she is currently cruising that lovely river in Egypt!

I liked the part with Nilly and her mother in the beginning, I think it was very well done

ooh, surgery - good it turned out well! Get well soon! I hope the second goes okay too! And good luck with the family emergency. I hope it's not too terribly bad! As much as I love it when you update, don't worry about it, RL can be a hassle ;) so I completely understand!

Best wishes :)
L.N chapter 15 . 11/18/2016
I absolutely LOVE this story, the characters are very interesting and i look forward to seeing how they develop!
I hope the surgery on your left hand will go well and that you'll feel better
JaeHee27 chapter 15 . 11/18/2016
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for the update! I missed your stories and writing so much that I went back yesterday to re-read Handmaiden. Waking up and seeing that you had updated The Lotus and the Loon made me so happy! I loved the story so far. Eden has no self-confident and I wish she would see her worth more. Also, Atlas is a beautiful human being. He is so sweet to Eden although he does test her feelings too much. I hope you are feeling better so that you can update more frequently. I have tremendously miss your stories too much. Happy writing! :)

- Jae Hee
Queen.of.the.Ashes chapter 15 . 11/18/2016
Im so sorry youve been stressed! I really hope your hand feels better and the other surgery goes well! Please, please, please take the time to recover. We can wait! Writing isnt as as important as your health! Im sorry there are so many exclamation marks but I just so glad youre okay. I cant wait to read the next chapter. This story is amazing, as always.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/24/2016
Love it thank you!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/24/2016
Wow! I've been away for a while but I come back and there's 8 chapters to read! Wicked! Thank you I love this story so much.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/13/2016
I just love your stories ! Your ideas are great and original, personnally I think it's not enough if you don't know how to project them but you've managed that so well that I'm impressed, few can do that. Well done ! And please update soon, I really want to see what happens next. By the way do you plan to continue Handmaiden ?
P.F Ally chapter 14 . 10/2/2016
there's something about your writing that makes me get really invested and interested. your characters' personalities are very distinct and i feel like they get very real. even some published books sometimes can't get characterization as good as you do haha.
Asexual Jane chapter 14 . 9/19/2016
I'm starting to notice the duality of water in this story. Emotionally freeing and physically confining, supportive and destructive, the baths and steam houses with their giant koi versus the encompassing ocean ruled by the beast-god Brontide. It would be so easy to write a literary critique on The Lotus and The Loon and it isn't even finished yet.

So Brontide bestowed his power when Atlas was a child. Hmm. Interesting. Maybe that is what is wrong with the women: they aren't girls anymore. Going from ice cubes to igloos suggests development. Children are still developing creatures, compared to adults.
leavesfallingup chapter 14 . 9/18/2016
I'm enjoying the story thus far. I do wonder: did Eden really fail? Because it seems like Atlas has certainly not lost interest. Perhaps it is for the other reasons that you mentioned, but it seems like he is slowly breaking down her barriers... with skillful intentionality.

So then, they live on an island and Brontide doesn't allow anyone to leave the island?
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »