Reviews for The Lotus and The Loon
Pseudonym59 chapter 13 . 8/20/2016
Ahhh, the Brontide mystery is so intriguing. I love when Eden and Atlas interact. I do miss Rosie time though.
infinite101 chapter 13 . 8/20/2016
Hi I was so happy to see the update notification for this chapter and as always this was a brilliant read. I loved the moment between Atlas and Eden and how they're learning more about eachother, I can't wait to read the 2nd part of this chapter - is there any chance it will it be up soon? :)

I've read Cinder Creek and have to agree it's totally awesome!

I can't wait to see what happens next in both stories - looking forward to the next chapter :)
amothepirate chapter 13 . 8/20/2016
an excellent read! Looking forward to your updates!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/20/2016
Woah! Maureen?! Need to know more about that!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/20/2016
Please - for the love of all that is good & holy in the word - update 'Handmaiden'. I can't give this story the appreciation it deserves when I'm craving for a new chapter with Ashent, Artemis & the rest.
JaeHee27 chapter 13 . 8/20/2016
This chapter was so sweet for some reasons. Atlas teasing Eden and them getting to know more about each other. I love it so much. Also, I am so shock about Atlas's first love. Maureen?! I do not know if that is a story I would want to know and like. Anyway, thanks for the beautiful update! Happy writing! :)

- Jae Hee
Guest chapter 13 . 8/20/2016
I agree about cinder creek. It was the first book I read on fiction press. I sent a message the other day. I like your originality in your story. Have been continually trying to guess where it will go next.
Queen.of.the.Ashes chapter 13 . 8/20/2016
Hmmm. I just thought of something. Where are Atlas' parents and why didn't they tell him how to share his power? I'm assuming this monarchy is hereditary, so where are his parents? Also this chapter seemed slightly darker. Is this because we're addressing their histories, which both seem a little dark? *Sighs* I can't express to you how much I love this story. Get some sleep and I can't wait for Part 2.
Lantern no Headphone chapter 12 . 8/6/2016
So lovely that you're back. I hope your surgery and recovery goes well. I was thinking, if you can't use your hands but still want to write, you could maybe try a voice to text transcribing program. For example, Google Doc has an audio option that automatically writes down everything you say (you can check Youtube tutorials to see how it works). Just an idea so you won't be too bored hopefully during your recovery :)

I really enjoyed this chapter. I'm amazed at Eden's intelligence regarding security matters and even more at you because you thought of it. Did you do a lot of research? I always learn something new with your stories and its never cliched. I feel we got a pretty good feel on who Eden is by now, but Atlas is still largely a mystery. In every chapter, Eden is center and stage with Atlas feeling more like a supporting character. Maybe this was intentional because I feel he will be a very different character once he physically recovers and his strength and courage comes back. For now, I love his gentleness and kindness, and the banter back and forth with Eden. I'm excited to see his magic (aside from the little teaser with the oven fire), I'm sure you'll make it wonderful!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/6/2016
Well written!
NeonRayz chapter 12 . 8/5/2016
I could live in your words your stories, and be happy!
Hoping for more...
Ashean chapter 12 . 8/5/2016
lovelovelovelove :D
rozalicious678 chapter 12 . 8/5/2016
Yay! You're back!
Interesting chapter by the way. Things are starting to look up it seems!
Sigy C. Artyn chapter 12 . 8/5/2016
Hi!
Yay an update! I love this story, I'm sure I said that already, for it's incredible background and interesting characters and the world you've built around them!

I also really enjoy reading the interaction between Atlas and Eden (those names, btw :D) I'm never sure what you're building up to with those two, and it's fascinating! Tickles my mind to imagine what kind of bond they'll build!

To be honest, I've read your other story as well and while I enjoyed it very much, this one is my favourite! Looking at the first chapters you've written (for Handmaiden) I think you've improved incredibly much! It's inspiring, personally - the height you've aspired to with worldbuilding and characters and all makes me want to do more and better with my own concepts :) so thank you!

Hah, sorry for he long review! I hope you have a wonderful holiday, if you're currently having those ;) best wishes!
janichan143 chapter 12 . 8/5/2016
I like how the story is progressing.. However, I couldn't help feeling a sense of foreboding in regard of events boss.

Hopefully, eden will secure the king's safety before the boss order her to kill him or something!

I keep day dreaming that she will train the guards and make the cook so knowledgeable of poison and such that if eden brought one, the cook can recognize it and stop her somehome.
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »