Reviews for The Lotus and The Loon
Sinalist chapter 6 . 5/13/2016
Let's make it to 200! I'm being swept along by this story, by Eden and this world.
cookieswirly chapter 10 . 5/13/2016
Please update soon! I can't get enough of your writing. I especially appreciate the pace you're taking. It's not too fast, yet it's not lagging. And I was surprised by how there was just a tree. How does Brontide tie into all of this?

Looking forward to your, hopefully fast, update.
A chapter 10 . 5/11/2016
Wow...! Love where this story is going. But I am curious about Thetan's real motives.
abandonedaccount00012 chapter 10 . 5/3/2016
this was really good :)
JaeHee27 chapter 4 . 5/2/2016
Oh my gosh! I went back and reread the chapters and could not help wandering why Eden and all the other girls failed Brontide's test and qualifications. Maybe it is because none of them love Atlas truly beside for their own ambitions and goals (Eden included). Brontide probably wanted Atlas' other half to truly love and care for him as himself instead of for his magic (because the other half of Atlas has to wield his power too). Hopefully that is the test and Eden's goal will change into loving and caring for Atlas. Also, waiting and withering away slowly for a sooner update than the previous one because I LOVE THIS STORY! Happy writing! :)

- Jae Y.
Ilsa with an I chapter 10 . 5/1/2016
Wait, why did she fail Brontide's test? DID she fail the test? WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO FALL IN LOVE AND GET MARRIED, also excellent chapter
Bookworm chapter 10 . 5/1/2016
I loved it all! I can't wait for more and can't wait to learn what the test is and how she had failed it!
neonpink chapter 10 . 4/29/2016
Wow! This was totally worth the wait! I LOVE them talking to each other.
So Brontide was testing all those women. I'm sad Eden didn't pass the test (bet Atlas feels the same...) but FRIED PINEAPPLES, we don't have a choice.
Come to think of it, Eden is not yet suitable for sharing that power; she has too many inner demons besides being under Thetan's control. I am positive about Eden's inner beauty and strength (you agree with me, right Atlas?) but I have serious doubts about her mentor.
Still, I'm secretly hoping that Eden seeing Brontide so many times accounts for something, something good... ;)
jmeec316 chapter 10 . 4/29/2016
Eden and Atlas are both so interesting. Can't wait to see what you have in store for them next!
Ulsindhe chapter 10 . 4/29/2016
Enjoying this a lot. Sure, I miss the dragon story, but this one keeps me on my toes as a reader.
Queen.of.the.Ashes chapter 10 . 4/29/2016
I'm... not really sure what to say on this chapter. It was pretty revealing for Atlas's situation. But there was a lot of dialogue. They didn't really do much in this chapter. And now I'm hungry for MORE! But I love how Eden's constantly trying to explain things to him like he's stupid. Then when he gets it, she's sort of surprised. Your pacing on this story is AMAZINGLY controlled. I'm DYING. I NEED MORE. But I will wait patiently for your next chapter. *cries*
Love is chapter 10 . 4/29/2016
Aw! I am so glad to see this update. I've been checking so often I almost didn't believe my eyes! Yay for chapter 10. I feel that I got to know the characters so much better in the dialogue. I'm a huge fan of dialogue, so I will never complain about that! Keep up the good work, your writing leaves me with warm fuzzy feelings. And anxiously waiting for more! Can't wait to see what happens next!
WindSongEnchantment chapter 10 . 4/29/2016
I love your writing style, great stuff! Fried Pineapples is a catchy phrase!
Ashean chapter 10 . 4/29/2016
xD I don't review well, because my main thought ends up being 'more, more, more... I need more!'
augmentedDREAMS chapter 10 . 4/29/2016
I loved that they had a good long talk. And I love that you updated! I appreciate these long chapters so much. Please don't stop you are great!
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »