Reviews for The Lotus and The Loon
Queen.of.the.Ashes chapter 8 . 3/21/2016
Yay! Another great chapter with Atlas. I'm so glad you're on a roll with the chapters because I can't wait for the next one. I really like Saisal and I hope we see more him eventually. I only found a spelling mistake in the line 'It was a woman' but otherwise I loved this chapter, Eden was very badass with Maureen.
Bookworm chapter 8 . 3/21/2016
Another update! Aww, Eden is going to nurse him back to health and put meat on his bones again. For some reason I could see her proding him after two days of meals to make sure he's getting healthy again. Ok I know Thetan is all controlling and such, but for some reason I could see him being slightly ok with Eden as queen. Like he'd use her to spy on plain sight, but I also see him as not the sharing type and I'm 99.99% sure he thinks of her as his possession and might harbor some feelings for her.
You'llNeverKnow chapter 8 . 3/21/2016
I am addicted to this story, please update soon!
infinite101 chapter 8 . 3/21/2016
Yay! Seeing this was updated made my Monday, I was debating between sneaking a cheeky chapter read while working or actually being productive but alas I had to meet a few deadlines, however this made a brilliant read during my commute home.

It's great getting to see more of the interaction between Altas and Eden and I loved how she handled the confrontation with Maureen! I wonder if she'll pop up again she seemed like a vile little vixen.

I hope you can update again soon I'm loving this story, thanks again! :)
augmentedDREAMS chapter 8 . 3/21/2016
I'm kind of worried for Eden. And this chapter was so small. I still loved it very much but I can't wait for the next one. This is one of my most favourite stories here and Eden one of my most favourite characters.

Please, update soon. (:
JaeHee27 chapter 8 . 3/21/2016
Thanks for updating! I was so surprised when I saw the new chapter posted! I been having a horrible day because of my microbiology lab and the update made me so happy!

Very excited about the interactions between the two leads. Their chemistry is just making me lose my breath figuratively. Haha. I love them! Waiting for the next update rolling in! Happy writing! :)

- Jae Y.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/21/2016
Great developments in the story here! The pacing is excellent, the events and inner dialogues leading the reader gracefully through the twists and turns of an engaging tale which gives just enough to keep the reader interested while retaining key features of the mystery for a later reveal.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/21/2016
I'd like this a whole lot me if the fate of 'Handmaiden' wasn't keeping me on antsy tenterhooks
Bookworm chapter 7 . 3/20/2016
How did I miss this update!? I should be studying for an exam but I couldn't contain myself from devouring it! I love her and Atlas's interactions! I really can't wait for more. I would love another update of this story! Maybe progressing through this one will relax you from the writer block of Handmaiden to where that story will flow from you again? I know I can't read just one book or story at a time. I call it ADD reading, but when I have to write, I would work on various items or go work on another if I got stuck and then one day I'd wake up and know exactly what to say. It will come to you. You are obviously very creative to be writing so many original stories. Which is saying something because "it's all one story" once you break it down. I stole that from Foster's How to read Literature like a Professor.
rozalicious678 chapter 7 . 3/18/2016
"Truly, a girl after my own heart." - *content sighs*
abandonedaccount00012 chapter 7 . 3/14/2016
I loved it! I am so glad to see your writing again, it reminds me that I should get back to it soon as well :)
WindSongEnchantment chapter 7 . 3/14/2016
LOVE IT! A truly enthralling story with incredible characters.
sigea chapter 7 . 3/14/2016
Please focus on this story! I don't remember the last time I was so fascinated by something I read! Seriously, I want to know everything about the Loon, Thetan, Atlas! You create such unforgettable characters, and I'm so grateful you're willing to share your work.
Blue Rose Ink chapter 7 . 3/14/2016
The games afoot and the hunt is on ( at least I think that's how it goes) Seriously though, I'm really curious to see what happens next. Why is he being killed. I mean I know he's the king and all, but a more indepth why? Also why didn't the whale let him know. I know he can't speak,but if he has power he could have done something to give a guy a warning.
Well until next time BRI
Queen.of.the.Ashes chapter 7 . 3/14/2016
Yay, more Atlas! I'm so glad you wrote more on this story because it is definitely my favorite of your stories. Please update Lotus and Loon more. I can't get enough of Atlas and Eden and I want to know how the story plays out. Every time I'm emailed about the update,my day brightens.
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »