Reviews for The Lotus and The Loon
ForgotMyPassword chapter 7 . 3/14/2016
I've forgotten how much I love this story. There is just something about Loon and her having so many insecurities despite being so skilled that makes her extremely likable. I would love it if you focused on this story, but all of your stories are amazing. It's times like these that I wish I had drawing skills so that I could make some fan art of Loon.
BleedingInLove chapter 7 . 3/14/2016
See what happens when you write for yourself? You please your readers with quality writing! I loved this chapter, and its a very interesting development to know the king is being poisoned. But by who exactly? I wonder. _
JaeHee27 chapter 7 . 3/14/2016
*Screaming like a banshee* I am so happy that you updated. I really like how the story line is developing. Eden and Atlas are just pulling at my heartstrings! For some reason, this chapter made my heart beat go thump-thump and I just did not want it to end at all. Hoping for another fabulous update . . . maybe a quicker one than usual? Haha. Happy writing!

- Jae Y.
EscapistRedux chapter 7 . 3/14/2016
update update update update
lol. Love this!
cookieswirly chapter 7 . 3/14/2016
You should to continue to update this story! I haven't been this intrigued by a story in a long time.
Essie chapter 7 . 3/14/2016
Just wanted to say this story warms my heart. I love the character of Loon. And i also like that you have created the Lotus as multi-dimensional as well. True testament that you don't forget any of your characters,
augmentedDREAMS chapter 7 . 3/14/2016
I loved this chapter a lot! I was so happy to check my email and to find out that you have updated this story. I like this better than Handmaiden to be honest. Even though I think Handmaiden is absolutely awesome Lotus and the Loon is just plain wicked!

I hope you update soon. You have me hooked!
Ilsa with an I chapter 7 . 3/14/2016
I love this story SO MUCH, I was super excited when I saw you updated! Loved the action scene, as always, and the banter. I'm looking forward to getting to know the King better too.
echo-echo chapter 7 . 3/13/2016
That was a great chapter! I loved the action and the character interactions. It's a fantastic world you created. Can't wait to read more
infinite101 chapter 7 . 3/13/2016
This was an awesome chapter! Action packed and we got to see Atlas again! Can you please update this again next? I'm totally hooked and can't wait to see what happens next
Bookworm chapter 6 . 3/9/2016
I totally didn't catch the new update! Love it! I can't wait for Atlas to reappear!
NeonRayz chapter 6 . 3/5/2016
This is absolutely worth the wait!
Everything around Loon is changing: Lotus, Thetan, even her missions...
What will happen now?
JaeHee27 chapter 6 . 2/25/2016
Yay! So happy that you updated because I really love your stories! The story is coming along great but could you please tell us the age of the characters in your next update so that I can try to visually set them apart in my mind? Haha. Anyway, I have a feeling Thetan likes Eden more than what we think - maybe an obsession? I was also looking forward to see the Prince more too but it is okay because we get to see an insight into Rose and Eden's friendship. Good luck writing! :)

- Jae Y.
augmentedDREAMS chapter 6 . 2/25/2016
Yaaaaas. I was so happy to see the update. This is one if my most favourite stories herw and I'm always on the lookout for an update.

I loved this chapter though I can't wait for the mission to be back on track and to see more of Atlas. Also, is it just me or is Thetan seeming off? Are you hinting at something? I am so intrigued! I can't wait for the next update. Update soon please.
Carol chapter 6 . 2/25/2016
Yay! You updated! Can't wait until the next chapter :)
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »