Reviews for The Lotus and The Loon
infinite101 chapter 6 . 2/25/2016
Wow! Thanks for the update - this keeps getting better and better! It was great to find out more about the characters and their world, the sparring session was written really well, I liked how they were described as formulae Loon's fighting style fit well into what we know of her character so far. I have a feeling things are building up - I hope you can update again soon, I'm looking forward to seeing how the story progresses
iamanacorn chapter 6 . 2/25/2016
Bahaha
Happy to do so :)
Thanks for the update! I kind of wish Eden was a bit more curious (in her own mind of course), but maybe she'll gradually start to question Thetan more...who knows (other than you hahaha). Curiosity does show intelligence...just saying.
Anywho, THANK YOU FOR UPDATING THIS (but please don't abandon your other story because I love that too). Hope to see an update from you soon!
sigea chapter 6 . 2/24/2016
Oh man Thetan's character is getting more and more interesting. I can't wait to see what his plans for Eden are. && I absolutely adore Eden! She's strong but flawed and aware of herself-it's hard to find characters like that! Thank you so much for continuing with this story!
Alex J. Williams chapter 6 . 2/24/2016
wow, Thetan is causing so much tension. Also, It's pretty interesting to know Rose is a little bit older than Eden. I wonder how old Thetan is? If he is the oldest in the lakehouse and we know Crane is about 7 years older than Eden, then I wonder how much of an age gap there is between Thetan and Eden. Afterall, she is only 18 years old, possibly turning 19 soon.

Another thing that captured my attention is the change in Thetan's emotions through this chapter. He was originally relaxed and weirdly affectionate to Eden when we first see him, but he soon turns angry and clearly not at the mention of Rose wanting revenge. As Eden put it, he was "seemingly half lazy, half curious" about the matter at first. No, he anger starts when Eden lies to him for Rose, and also mentions Edens loyalty to him before she leaves.

I can't help but wonder if Thetan is somewhat jealous of Rose? As the conversation continues he starts to direct his anger at Rose. He also threatened Eden using Rose. But is Thetan somehow aware Eden has no affection for him and has because envious of the obvious care she holds for Rose, and that is what pushed him to threaten getting rid of Rose? Or is he unaware and mad at Eden for momentarily showing more loyalty to Rose by lying to him and chooses to harshly remind Eden that he can get rid of Rose at anytime - while she remains indefinitely in his service?

Now that I've brought that up, has Thetan ever intended to let Eden retire? Just what are his long-term plans for her? How do they involve him?

My, my, Thetan! You've left me with so many questions...
Queen.of.the.Ashes chapter 6 . 2/24/2016
Oh no. Poor Rosie. I hope she gives up on revenge and stays with Eden! Thetan's actions are a bit unclear. Why is he touching Eden so strangely? And does Rose have feelings for Thetan? That seems a little weird. Isn't he old enough to be their father? How old are the characters? Can we have a list, please? Wow. A lot of questions. Sorry. Please update soon! This story is KILLING ME! I NEED MORE!
Wolf-Maiden Mitsuki chapter 6 . 2/24/2016
Another good chapter. I like that although Roselle is the 'seductive beauty' she is not shallow or vapid as one might assume. She has a heart and a brain and she is quite aware of how precarious her position is in the group - the fact that she envies Eden and her more secure position with Thetan is understandable and makes me feel for her on a deeper, more human level. I am curious about what she said about Thetan and how he may or may not feel about Eden.

Please update again soon, if you will. I should like to read more, lol. :)
Lost Time Traveler chapter 5 . 1/14/2016
Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Wolf-Maiden Mitsuki chapter 5 . 1/12/2016
You are a wonderful writer with a knack for interesting and unique story ideas. I can't decide if I like "Handmaiden" or this story better. Please continue at whatever pace you like...you have me hooked.
JaeHee27 chapter 5 . 1/11/2016
Ooohh la la! This story is pulling me in! I really do love it! Please update soon!
abandonedaccount00012 chapter 5 . 1/4/2016
This was such a good chapter! I can't wait for the next one :)
Love is a Ring Toss Game chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
Thetan is a bit creepy, I can't help but not want to trust him.
Love is a Ring Toss Game chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
I'm so curious about how this will all play out. I am super intrigued with Atlas as a character.
Love is a Ring Toss Game chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
Yay, I'm so glad you are continuing this story. I have liked it from the beginning.
Pseudonym59 chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
Thetan honestly terrifies me. He has so much power yet his motives are so unclear. The control he has over everyone. I'm really looking forward to seeing where you take him.
Queen.of.the.Ashes chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter! The anticipation is killing me! I love the freckles in Eden's eyes. I sort of picture them as blue- green with a inner hazel ring along with the freckles, since I have a friend with the same! We call them speckles! Please update quickly! :)
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »