Reviews for The Lotus and The Loon
Ilsa with an I chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
Remember how I said I felt bad that authors feel rushed? I don't feel bad anymore hurry it up now I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
NeonRayz chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
You have done such a wonderful work with the continuation of TLTL. I can say truthfully that I have never felt such excitement in seeing an update before, and the wait was completely worth it.

Please take your own time with your works and feel free to stick to your feelings about them. I believe that would make your works awesome...
infinite101 chapter 5 . 12/14/2015
This was a great chapter! I hope Eden and the King meet again soon - I'm looking forward to seeing how they interact, I can't wait to see what happens next
Bookworm chapter 5 . 12/14/2015
Ohhhhh I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/14/2015
I wonder if the King is being eaten by his magic because he alone cannot shoulder the burden. Does he need a partner to help transfer some of that magic away? Hmmmmm
Interesting
Guest chapter 5 . 12/14/2015
Cool! I didn't know you could get freckles in your eyes either! Learnt something new today. Please keep going (for hand maiden as well) because it's really getting to the juicy bits. So many questions. Thetan is a very interesting antagonist (guessing he is the ant). I wonder why he want info on the King and what he will gain from it. Does loon know about it? Is it for his own selfish wants or is it for someone of a greater mystery? Oooooh.
Crane is an awesome character. I'm not sure why but if I were to have a profession in that world, I'd be a healer too. Seems really interesting.
Continue updating!
Great chapter thank you!
Ashen Oak chapter 5 . 12/14/2015
This is awesome! I just started it tonight and I fell in love. Your writing style is so amazing!
augmentedDREAMS chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
I loved this chapter and I' Thetan didn't punish Eden. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
Alex J. Williams chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
YAY! New chapter
Pseudonym59 chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
Ohhh, I think he's taking these women on these tours to meet Brontide to see which one is worthy of shouldering the burden of his magic.

How interesting it would be if it turns out Rosie is the one Brontide picks, but Eden is the one who sees him a lot.

I really love this story. It's probably one of my favorite ones. :) I'm glad you've found yourself in writing again.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
great job! keep going, loved it!
Queen.of.the.Ashes chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
Wow! I love this story so much! Even more than Handmaiden. I can't wait for your next update! :) And I love how you're writing for you. It's amazing! Keep going!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
So your stories were recommended to me and I'm so glad I followed up because I love both of them so much. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
NYGRITS chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
Don't feel bad. I don't blame you. I'm going through the same too. Which is why I haven't posted anything. Your mind becomes overwhelm with posting and such that it interferes with the creative process. But yeah, write for you. That's the best thing. Because in reality, who were you writing for when you first started? That's what I had to remind myself.
Btw, great chapters. Now I'm really interested in how it'll turn out.
...
No pressure. Just write for yourself.
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »