Reviews for The Lotus and The Loon
Kyrie Slade chapter 4 . 11/23/2015
Wow...
I'm desperately curious to know why the King is being eaten by his magic...
And to know what happens with Eden and Rosie...
This is such a well written story. Though, to be completely honest, everything you write is well written.
Minor spelling errors, and mini grammar problems can't ever detract from the way you use your words, and how you build your worlds.
Don't worry about what people think about your writing, because its phenomenal. I love reading your stories- they strike right to the heart, and burrow deep into the mind.
Keep writing for you, and the rest of us will be there reading.
Thanks for the update! I can't wait for more on this, and more on Handmaiden.
abandonedaccount00012 chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
Excellent chapter, this story is super exciting :) I love the loon already and the king XD don't worry, you can count on me to fan girl about them just as much as I do the sweethearts from handmaiden lol
Ilsa with an I chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
Holy crap! I assume writing action scenes is difficult, and this one is awesome! And it's a crazy good cliffhanger. You'd better get your work published one day.
Ilsa with an I chapter 3 . 11/18/2015
Yep, gotta let go of all that to write properly. Damn, I had no idea I knew anything about writing until you said that; I'm speaking from the experience of writing research papers. I always feel bad for authors on this site when they feel rushed by their reviewers to update. We've got the notifications for stories we like; you can come back to it years and years later and we'll know and pick it up again too.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
Please, do update soon...I have been waiting so long.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
Okay. Wow. I honestly didn't expect to be nearly as engrossed in this story as I was. As soon as I read the first chapter, your incredible world building and intriguing characters had me hooked. Great pacing, it keeps me wanting to read more but never feels like it's going too slow. Keep up the amazing work, I'm looking forward to reading your next chapter.
rozalicious678 chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
MOOOOORREE!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
Absolutely wonderful story. Thank you so much. And quick update wicked too! Was he taking her to the God as some kind of test? And if so did she pass it? The chocolate would seem to say no but what do I know!
mintmint chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
Oh I'm enjoying this so far. Please continue when you can! Thanks for the upload
YouWantMyUsername chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
You are very cruel to make me feel like this, practically desperate to know what happens next. I haven't been this interested in a story on FP since...well a while. And the fact that you said you're writing for you last chapter makes this even better, because I can expect this to be raw talent. I can't wait to see what you come up with next, just know that I'm happy you're writing and hope you keep doing so. I'm absolutely in love with the characters already, especially the king. I want to know just what is hindering him...
Alex J. Williams chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
Wow, this is so exciting! Can't wait for more!
purple-wolf-howl chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
Great chapter. I thought for sure Eden would get caught. She got away but got hurt in the end as well as Rosie. I hope she and Rosie heal quickly. Update soon!
infinite101 chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
Wow! This keeps getting better and better! I can't wait to see what happens next
BritBookWorm chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
I haven't reviewed the last couple of chapters because I often struggle to find words but, my god, this chapter! I'm not as eloquent as I often am, but its amazing! I feel that is the best way to describe it. Until this chapter Handmaiden was my absolute favourite story on this site, but now this one has stolen that place.
There are books that I have adored and read for years that I enjoy less than this, I look forward to the updates nearly as much as the new Star Wars movie, and I used collect those figurines religiously when I was a little kid. I don't know what it is about Eden but her character just pulls you in, the intelligence, the obvious compassion and subtle fear I love it all. Definitely my favourite character. In most stories, by the fourth chapter the protagonist has already annoyed me, not Eden I think she's just too cool. I mean the parkour was wriiten so well and realistically it did not seem out of place as it often is in books, I could see it in my head as clear as when I play Assasssin's Creed.
Please write for yourself, don't worry about us rabble. Your writing and narrative is so enticing and realistic, that even at your worst your chapters would be better than most.
But I feel like I do have to make this request: Please try and get this published when you finish, its so original and captivating it deserves a spot on the bookshelves. I would even pay the £13 for a hardback book. That comes from the truthful bottom of my heart.
Don't give up writing, You have a gift. God that sounds soppy, but its true.
augmentedDREAMS chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
I absolutely loved this chapter! I wish it was longer, I just had such a great time reading it! Please update soon, you're keeping me on edge.
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »