Reviews for The Lotus and The Loon
Lara N chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
I can't get enough of this! I was so excited when I saw the update! This is just as captivating as Handmaiden, if not more (but I can't choose) and very very creative and the characters are exceptional!
iamanacorn chapter 3 . 11/13/2015
Bro don't even worry about reviews and views etc. etc. Your writing is already on a whole new level of unique. Just write for yourself!
iamanacorn chapter 3 . 11/13/2015
O_O
GREAT
DON'T STOP
KEEP GOING!
I don't know if I want this to be constantly updated or Handmaid. Dear lord! The choices!
What shall I ever do?
infinite101 chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
Thank you for updating, this was such a great chapter! Definitely write for you, your work is a delight to read - I can't wait to see what happens next in both Handmaiden and TLTL
Bookworm chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
I don't care how sloppy or rough the cut is I'll read it! I loved this chapter and if this is you writing for you, then you do you girl (forgive me if that assumption is wrong). I also totally understand just being in the zone and just typing. Many a research paper have been created this way and I'd like to think it adds a certain passion to them. I now have to reread the first chapter. Ohhhhhh I love when stories get updates and aren't abandoned!
Pseudonym59 chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
I was so excited to see that you updated this story. When I first read it, I fell in love with it - especially the characters. Eden and Atlas are an interesting pair, I think. I enjoy watching them interact.

Also, I commend you on writing for you. So many times, I've seen authors give up writing completely because they can't remember why they began in the first place.
deets1 chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
Congratulations on finding the confidence and will to write for yourself. Thanks for posting a new chapter. Just know, 'perfect' or not your writing will probably read just as well. Enjoying your writing is important too. It comes through in the reading.
Ashean chapter 3 . 11/9/2015
I'm glad you are at least writing again. I try to not push authors for updates or new chapters, its their story and their life. I'm mainly thrilled that you are sharing the story with us. :)
Ammmaaazing Gurl chapter 3 . 11/8/2015
YAY! I LUV YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Akiyume chapter 3 . 11/8/2015
You should definitely be writing for yourself - don't worry about what the readers think as long as you're happy with it. I'm sure the result will be brilliant anyway :)
I love how the plot of this story is evolving and I have a feeling that Rose might turn into an enemy in the future...
I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Delphine Q chapter 3 . 11/8/2015
Beautifully said- the chapter as well as your personal comment.
Welcome back, hun.
Alex J. Williams chapter 3 . 11/8/2015
YAAAAY! I'm so happy to see another chapter for the Lotus and the Loon! Love Eden's character! The direction this chapter took was another surprise as well! Wish you all the best in over-coming your struggles with writer's block!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
Great start to the story. I'm really curious as to where you'll take it.
Essie chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
i guess he likes the challenge. I can imagine as king he gets what he wants. Charming in someone powerful, but as always would be considered creepy in someone of lesser bearing. Great characters to build on.

Also don't trust Thetan. He's a bit manipulative!
miner chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
Alot of potential, love handmaiden, hope this turns out even better!
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »