Reviews for The Lotus and The Loon
toxic-noodle725 chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Hi there!

I really love the concept of this story; it's originality at its best. The amount of detail and how well put every scene is. Even though we have not been shown the exact pasts of the lotus and the loon, the small details and descriptions of the boss and their behavior speak volumes. That takes talent.
Please do continue and update :)
We Used To Wait chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
I'm just as interested in this story as I am in your other story! I love the premiss, the setting, and the characters so far. I love Rose... she seems like a good friend. Or partner. Would you ever explain how their closeness came to be? Or maybe it's just the fact that they were assigned to be partners. Would Thetan ever punish Rose? Considering she has to always look perfect and all...

Not gonna lie, and you can ignore me for this, but I'm always hoping for some reason that there could be something there between them... lol. Nothing strong, but something subtle, like the Ellie and Riley Last of Us affection. It's sweet :) Ignore me.

The sign-language seems like a nice concept- I guess they were thoroughly trained if they know all these hand-gestures. And the whole partners who complete their opposites concept! The yin and yang thing is kind of cool.

I love how both of your stories have relatively unconventional plots. I don't mind reading your stuff for long periods of time, especially when you gradually build your world instead of unleashing details all at once. Also, none of your characters annoy me.

Please update whenever. It's been a while, apparently, so I hope you continue with this story.

'Till next time.
MasterWriter309 chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
I really love this story...even though its only two chapters...PLEASE CONTINUE!
Pseudonym59 chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
I like how you've been able to world build and develop your characters without sacrificing the plot in these beginning chapters. :)
Pseudonym59 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Ooohh, I am very glad I clicked on this. Sounds very very intriguing. :)
abandonedaccount00012 chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
Zero- you realise all you have done is provide me with a second story to hound you with?

This is brilliant! I really love the instant character development and I already feel like marrying the king (but, you can probably understand that's just a Blue thing xDO ).

Please just keep writing both stories! P
abandonedaccount00012 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Here to say YAY! More stories from Zero (rubs hands evily).

It seems very interesting so far! Also, I already like Eden and dislike Rosie, so you might as well put my mind at ease and inform me as to whether or not Rosie is a cow?

Or are you going to be one of those mysterious authors who say nothing?

Love,
Blue
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
i loved this, really interesting universe
Guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
Wow! This is very interesting and I am looking forward to the next chapter and how things will progress XD
Love is a Ring Toss Game chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
I love your writing! Can't wait for more of this story!
purple-wolf-howl chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
I wonder why the king decides he wants Eden? Does she grow on him or is it because she is different from others? Can't wait to read it further and see how the plot progresses and the characters grow! Update soon!
purple-wolf-howl chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Great start to the story! No doubt it will be just as great at Handmaiden! I'm looking forward to this once Handmaiden is complete! Both stories are very well written! Happy writing!
Ilsa with an I chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
This is very different! I am intrigued.
Ilsa with an I chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Excellent! I am excited.
solitarysarcasm chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
I love your writing style and when i saw this gem pop up while checking up on Handmaiden I was absolutely delighted. The Loon seems like a good character, reminded me of a ninja, but all the same the way her thoughts are presented in veiled sentences, not exposing much but giving slight glimpses makes it all the more exciting.
I hope you continue with this story and please update soon.
Cheers!