Reviews for The Lotus and The Loon
Bookworm chapter 22 . 8/17/2017
1) I'm sad that I may not get to read how it ends for sometime on any site depending on what you decide. 2) I'm super excited for how wonderful this is for you as a writer 3) Now I'm remembering again that editing takes time and depressed over how long it might be till I might get ahold of the whole story to read 4) Please let us know where we could buy it such as Amazon as I need closure in my life 5) Congrats on all the options! Ignore my selfish emotions as I am happy for you and look forward to your published works. (Also I've totally been secretly reading on the other site but don't have an account)
rozalicious678 chapter 22 . 8/10/2017
Congratulations on your success!
And as an avid reader of your stories I'd like to request that wherever you put your stories, please make sure that they're freely and easily available, if possible!
Thank you for your absolutely wonderful stories! I've always looked forward to them being updated.
Queen.of.the.Ashes chapter 22 . 8/4/2017
OMG! THAT'S AMAZING! Does this mean that Handmaiden is going to be a comic?! I'm so happy for you and so proud of how far you've come! Your stories are absolutely amazing and I'm willing to follow wherever you go! One day I truly hope you are able to have your works in print so more people can discover your amazing stories! I can't wait for the next update on where you are!
Until then,
Kaina
xx
Sigy Artyn chapter 22 . 8/4/2017
Hi! Wow, that is amazing news! I just wabtwd to say I'm really happy for you and you totally deserve it! So keep going for it - your plans sound pretty great! Good luck and I'm looking forward to where you'll go from here _
Psychotic Bella chapter 22 . 8/4/2017
Aye, I am so happy for you! But, alas, I'm crying... Tears of both joy and sadness. Good luck on everything, I look up to you just so you know.
Buh-bye!
Pseudonym59 chapter 22 . 8/4/2017
Ahhhhh congrats on your contracts! Sad to see you leave fictionpress - it seems the community here really is starting to die down, as all my favorite authors leave. I love your stories though, and will continue to read on either site. Hope to hear more soon!
Marjulie chapter 20 . 7/20/2017
Seriously, everytime I read something from you and come back to reality, it feels like I just stepped from one life to another? It feels amazing and scary at the same time.

With the latest development, looking back I feel like I was deceived by Thetan. Full disclosure: I consume a lot of fluff and all I know is fluff, so going in I thought it would he would be like Charlie in Charlie's Angels. Boy was I fooled.

I don't know if you receive this a lot, but I can't help but awe at how you flip characters and give us a side that they hide from themselves and us. I have to tell you that is amazing.

I already did my part by voting and reading, so you go kickass and win and write, okay? Okay.
Psychotic Bella chapter 21 . 7/18/2017
Oh my gersh! I support you, although I am sad that I won't be able to read any new chapters on here... OK, well... BYE!

-Weirdo
fighting fish chapter 21 . 7/16/2017
Can't wait for you to tell us you've won! I've been following your work for over two years now (sometimes as a silent reader - sorry!) and I have complete faith in your ability to win this! See you on ficfun.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/16/2017
Do you. I love your stories and I hope they reach a greater audience so they can love them too. There are so many mediocre published books and yours is special in a way that it inspires you to alter your perception about who you can and can't be and it implants the idea of resistance. It offers a quiet but strong voice. Anyway, I wish you the best of luck and I will give it a vote soon. :)
Neonpink chapter 21 . 7/16/2017
If its TLTL I'll follow it anywhere.
All the best for the competition!
Love is chapter 20 . 7/14/2017
Beautiful work! I love the tension in this chapter. I also wonder at Thetan's strong reaction, wondering at his feelings for Eden. Have we ever been told how old Thetan's is? I checked out that other site. In the mobile website version I couldn't see where to vote or even review... Any ideas?
iridescine chapter 21 . 7/12/2017
Wow, awesome! You definitely deserve to be published. Will go and vote for you. Good luck! Glad that now you've got more motivation to complete this story.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/12/2017
You have my full, whole-hearted, 101% support.
I will vote for you and can't wait for further developments.

TLL is amazing, I have read published works of far lesser quality. Keep us updated and loads of love. I also can't wait for Handmaiden to develop further.

I love you and good luck!
Zane Nassour chapter 21 . 7/12/2017
I've gone onto FicFun, and there is only chapters 1-13, nothing past. Why arent there more? Is there some restriction with the amount of content on the site? But anyway, I want to congratulate you on this story, I have enjoyed it thoroughly and have grown a Deep liking for the characters and for this world! I can't wait to read more! Thank You!

-Zane Nassour