Reviews for The Lotus and The Loon
hailee chapter 19 . 6/28/2017
I know its a tad late but Happy Birthday! I also LOVEEEE your story and characters with all my heart!, truly better than most published novels I've picked up at Barnes and Noble...can't wait for the update!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/25/2017
Oh man, I've forgotten how twisted the lake house can be. I liked that bit of camaraderie between cricket and Eden. Looking forward to the next chapter (happy belated birthday!) and hope your work doesn't burn you out too much!
effervial chapter 19 . 6/23/2017
You write so much better than so many YA fantasy authors I've read, my god you deserve a contract. The new chapter is amazing! I've been wanting more conflict at this point in the story and this is just the right obstacle to throw at Eden who is too socially awkward to function haha! Love it!
Bookworm chapter 19 . 6/22/2017
An update! That was great to read. Made my day in fact. No worries on the update schedule! Haters gonna hate, or is this a case of lovers hating? This may be a case of brain being fried because I work full time, a second part time job and am fully enrolled in graduate school for the summer. So here's to the workaholics!
echo-echo chapter 19 . 6/21/2017
That was a dark chapter! It was almost as much as a reminder to the reader as Eden that the palace is still just a mission. I'm excited to read the next scene.
JaeHee27 chapter 19 . 6/21/2017
Heartbroken for Eden and Rose too. Thetan is such a monster and deserves to die. I wish Eden and Rose and the rest of the crew could leave Thetan and go to Atlas for help. Thanks for the update though. I am looking forward to the next one and wishing that you could possibly update more regularly. I have a feeling the next chapter would show more tension and sweet feelings between Eden and Atlas. :) I will follow you on Twitter.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/21/2017
Great chapter! I love the dynamic between Eden and rose in the punishment. And venom...ouch! Hard scene but we'll written. Can't wait to see where you go from here and thank you for updating!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/21/2017
I love the way you craft your story. How glimpse by glimpse, you show how the brainwashing for Eden happened and how it is slowly being uprooted, especially when she bargains with Thetan. I can understand why a group of strong people can't overthrow Thetan, he hasn't given them luxury of thinking for themselves. Anyway, you are fabulous and your writing is amazing and I love Eden's quiet strength that is not told, but shown through your writing.
L.N chapter 19 . 6/21/2017
First off, take your time with the uploads and make sure you have some time to yourself as well, take care of yourself
That being said, I like Thetan less and less. Cant wait to find out what are his true intentions and what he's planning. Hes so cruel! But an excellent bad guy
Guest chapter 18 . 6/17/2017
God this is good.
solitarysarcasm chapter 18 . 6/17/2017
I've been waiting since May to read this chapter (my exams ended wohoo!). Another wonderfully written chapter, Hugo has easily become a favourite of mine.

The TENSION between Atlas and Eden though! I love this build up and pace.

Keep up the good work and thank you for creating such interesting array of characters!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/15/2017
Where is the update? Why do you always leave your readers hanging and waiting? Please comeback and update. And be safe and healthy please.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/10/2017
Squeeeeee
Guest chapter 18 . 6/7/2017
This chapter was everything I needed and more! Eden and Atlas are starting to slowly understand each other and Hugo is such a lovely character! I desperately want more so please do update quickly! And do get a Twitter so we readers can have more interactions with your brilliant mind!
Fighting fish chapter 18 . 6/5/2017
Loyal reader of Handmaiden here, I've been following that work chapter by chapter for years now. I finally found time to sit down and read this work all in one go, and I absolutely love it! This was definitely my favorite chapter so far, and the best line was when Atlas asked her permission by saying that her body was not his castle. You don't know how much that one line got to me! I've read too many stories where the male protagonist is such an alpha male that he feels the need to constantly push into the female lead's personal space, and seeing a strong male lead who is also respectful made me like him that much more.
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »