Reviews for The Lotus and The Loon
effervial chapter 18 . 6/4/2017
Amazing, amazing! Ah! The tension between them and the careful way their relationship develops is just crazy awesome. So now, Eden has trusted the king with a little more, while it seems Atlas is keeping more secrets from her. Agh, more secrets from Eden means more secrets from us. But I love it! Hugo is a great addition to the characters. It's nice to see someone who is so close to Atlas. Oh, man, cannot wait for the next chapters.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/1/2017
HOLY WHAT IT'S SO GOOD?
HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD? I just adore every part of your world and your characters and the entire setup. Please continue to be amazing
Guest chapter 18 . 5/31/2017
I am so loving this! Please quickly update! :) I cannot wait to find out more about the secret of the people wanting to leave the island, Atlas and Eden's feelings for each other, and so much more about the story. This story is literally keeping me on my toes. Hoping that you would read this comment and be motivated to update faster! Love you! :)
Bookworm chapter 18 . 5/23/2017
Pardon my squealing aloud as I read the end of this chapter. Now that I got that out of the way, I cannot wait till the next chapter. Like I thought the last wait was bad and now I'm all like a high pitch squeal of excitement for lemons.
gueeestttttttt chapter 18 . 5/22/2017
awwwwwwwAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH so many warm feelings from this chapter! I can't handle this...this insuperable desire to know what happens NEXT! You really need to know that YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER and it's because you shape these characters in ways that give them so many dimensions...They are so real to me! I love it! Continue, talented zombie!
pixiesarenotpixseys chapter 18 . 5/22/2017
Oh my goodness! You have no idea how happy this chapter made me. I love that shes so clueless to Atlas's advances a lot of the time. But her being so aware, yet slightly in denial at the end of this chapter, was perfect. Shes slowly coming to understand her situation and the reality around her, the more that she hangs around Atlas. I just love the The way your write about her progression. Its so flawless. Thanks for the update! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Ilsa with an I chapter 18 . 5/21/2017
YAY things are happening! Does it make me a bad person if I'm looking forward to Thetan being murdered or imprisoned? And when does Brontide see that she has become worthy? I want to say after she murders Thetan, but that seems kind of morbid.
WindSongEnchantment chapter 18 . 5/20/2017
Aaahhh! You torture us so sweetly! So close, but will they ever take that last step to love despite all the challenges around them and differences between them? You have my full attention! Please survive work to write again, for some reason I don't think a zombie version of you will be quite as eloquent! LOL :D
YouDoYouK chapter 18 . 5/19/2017
You're honestly one of my favorite writers on here! No lie, I'd pay money to read this story. It's so well crafted with realistic characters that have their strengths and weaknesses. I can't wait to watch this as a movie one day ;)

Thanks for making my day better,
K
Lantern no Headphone chapter 18 . 5/19/2017
Thank you for the speedy update, Zero. I'm sorry to hear you're working so much. Someone as talented as you deserves time to spend on your writing. I really hope you can find some arrangement that works out. Eden is slowly unraveling, she almost spilled her personal situation to Atlas. I love your characterizations in all your stories. Here too, Atlas and Eden's relationship is definitely intriguing. However I will say, Atlas doesn't feel fleshed out to me. I need to know more about him aside from Eden, he is too much of a supporting character at the moment. Plot-wise, it keeps me wanting more about the ships, the magic and the world as a whole. Please link your twitter account here when you make it!
infinite101 chapter 18 . 5/19/2017
Ahh I loved this chapter! Thanks for the update, It's great to see the Atlas/Eden moment at the end and the chemistry between them both. Hugo is awesome haha, he sounds like he'll be a great character as the story develops. Can't wait to see what happens next! :)

I had one question, at the end of the chapter was Eden put under a spell or was it just in the moment she forgot how they got there?

Favourite part from the chapter was the paragraph below..
"...he pushed his forehead to hers. "Binding contract," he declared, letting something cross his lips that was unfair mixture of a smile and a smirk. "I'll hold you to that.""

I hope he does lool so excited to see what happens next!
Queen.of.the.Ashes chapter 18 . 5/18/2017
Ahhh! This chapter was lovely! Eden and Altas scenes are the best. Their development just feels so natural! I can't wait to find out if Atlas ends up telling her or not about the boatbuilders' motives. Hugo is definitely an interesting character, and I really enjoy Eden's reactions to him. But I'm curious if you have any significant name meanings in the story or if you name the characters with names that just seem to 'fit'?
JaeHee27 chapter 18 . 5/18/2017
The interaction between Atlas and Eden in this chapter is so sweet. It really hurts my heart that Eden has so much on her shoulder. And I dont blame Hugo at all for what he is doing. Hugo is after all only looking to give the best care for Atlas. Please do update more regularly if you can whenever you have the time and strength! I am rooting for you!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/18/2017
Yay! Thanks you are lovely. What kind of job do you have?
notjustink chapter 18 . 5/18/2017
Ahhhhh the tension! This chapter was excellent. I feel like you're building the energy up so I look forward to what is to come. I still am curious as to what Brontide is looking for- someone who loves Atlas? I don't know.
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »