Reviews for The Lotus and The Loon
PyroAshen chapter 18 . 5/18/2017
I honestly love this so much, your updates are such a highlight of my day
Guest chapter 18 . 5/18/2017
Oh God I love this chapter so fiercely! Please another one soon ! Keep it up !
Guest chapter 18 . 5/18/2017
Thanks for updating! Love the captain!
LN chapter 18 . 5/18/2017
I just love this story thank you for writing this
The interactions between Eden and Atlas are so nicely written and not rushed and Hugo is interesting
Take your time with the next chapter, i look forward to it
You'llNeverKnow chapter 18 . 5/18/2017
Thank you so much for the udate! You made my day!
guest chapter 17 . 5/13/2017
I am feverishly waiting for the next chapter! Please continue! Its amazing so far
Duckling chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
Where's the update? Please update like you promise. I don't like liars and you are too amazing to be a liar!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/8/2017
Glad you've continued! Hope life isn't being too hard on you these days. Thanks for sharing, loved how you characterized Hugo. And oooooh the realization from Eden :)
Guest chapter 17 . 5/7/2017
Love Hugo! So glad your back. Please tell us you plan to spoil us with extraneous updates for a few weeks straight as penance;)
TheScientist87 chapter 17 . 5/5/2017
It's raining where I live. Some of The Lotus and the Loon will be good to read while drinking tea by the window please. Missing the updates for this story!
rozalicious678 chapter 17 . 5/4/2017
Man, am I glad that you're back...and that I'm back on the site too! :p
Definitely, can't wait for more! And yes, Hugo looks like an interesting addition in the plot!
KatetotheRescue chapter 17 . 5/3/2017
Hi there! I am usually a silent reader but I just want you to know that I really really love this story. I noticed that you go on long breaks and I was wondering when your next update is going to be. Please do update more regularly! Ive been stalking your stories everyday because you said that you are working on the next chapter. Looking forward to it and sending lots of love!
Vivian chapter 17 . 4/30/2017
Wow! Thank you so much for updating! It has been too long and I have been too obsess with this story! Hugo is an interesting character. He seems playful but still intelligent. I cant wait to read more about how Hugo is going to help Atlas. Also, I feel like Eden is starting to feel more for Atlas than she lets on. Hopefully Eden and Atlas get a happy ending. I dont want Eden to sacrifice her happiness for Rose. Please do update more daily whenever you are free! :)
lizzie chapter 17 . 4/30/2017
Omg I love Hugo and this story! I'm so glad you continued, the characters are so well developed-I can't wait to see how Eden will attempt to bring Atlas and Rose together!
Neonpink chapter 17 . 4/30/2017
I am in love with every word you write!
Hugo is very interesting. I want to know how he will affect the Loon and the King .
I also wonder how Atlas will react if Rose is chosen by Brontide and if and when he finds out Eden's part in all of this.
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »