Reviews for The Lotus and The Loon
Ilsa with an I chapter 17 . 4/29/2017
Oh my goodness, how DOES Thetan expect to be able to control Rose? I mean, I have a vague idea, but his plan is probably even more dastardly than what I have imagined. Also, I am very pleased you updated, and I quite like Hugo.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/29/2017
So great to hear from you again ! I loved the chapter though it was strange to see a Eden so flustered and uneasy for once but it was a nice change even though I like her better when she is in control but confused ;-)
Keep it up
Guest chapter 17 . 4/29/2017
Yes! So excited you updated. Loved hugo
Pandorica 11 chapter 17 . 4/29/2017
Yes a new chapter! I'm thrilled to see what kind of drama Eden's new goal of protecting Rose by pairing her up with Atlas herself into. And this is the best kind of slow burn, you can low-key tell that Atlas and Eden are like soulmates but neither is able to confront it in themselves. This story is giving me all the feels. Please update frequently so I don't have to read the previous chapter to remember what the heck is going on! And keep up the gr8 work!
Queen.of.the.Ashes chapter 17 . 4/28/2017
Yes! Welcome back! Hugo was fun to read! I've missed this story. I hope Eden gets her boots back :)
infinite101 chapter 17 . 4/28/2017
Yay I was so happy to see this updated, Hugo was awesome.

I loved the moments between Atlas and Eden and hope we can see more in the next chapter it feels like things are building between them - I can't wait until we find out more about Brontide and why the people were trying to escape - the plot thickens!

Looking forward to the next chapter, I hope everything with your new job is going well and wish you all the best :)
Maywillow chapter 17 . 4/28/2017
Awesome chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter. I hope there are more moments between Atlas and Eden. Hopefully the lotus and the loon will escape Thetan finally.
augmentedDREAMS chapter 17 . 4/28/2017
I'm so glad you're back. I was so worried before. I loved this chapter and Hugo was great too! I can't wait for the next one.
notjustink chapter 17 . 4/28/2017
Great chapter! I think the character of Hugo is intriguing because he is disarmingly intelligent. He sort of has a playful nature but is just as aware of the threats and whatnot as Loon. Keep it up! I thought the end scene between Rose and Loon was very interesting, I'm curious to see if they can break away from Thetan or not.
JaeHee27 chapter 17 . 4/28/2017
Thank you for updating this story! I love you!
gracie chapter 16 . 4/21/2017
What a beautifully crafted story. Made my heart flutter every time those two talked. Only if I knew what happened when Eden woke up...
Rhea chapter 16 . 4/5/2017
Hello? Are you going to update at all? At least update your readers what you are going to do if you decide not to update anymore. This is so hateful and sad for a loyal reader of yours since the Handmaiden.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/14/2017
Please update soon !
Annabelle chapter 16 . 2/27/2017
I wish so desperately that you would update this story. It always seem as if you leave the story after some progress in your characters' relationship. I miss you and your stories so much. Come back please!
Lizzie chapter 16 . 2/18/2017
Agh! I have been literaly checking this story EVERY DAY SINCE JANUARY hoping you updated this masterpiece! Puhhleaaaze don't give up on this story, you are SERIOUSLY TALENTED!
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »