Reviews for Flirting with the Fortune Hunter
Amelie chapter 10 . 2/1/2015
Sooo happy you udpated! I love them
smrae chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
Thank you for awesome update! Can't wait for the season to begin with all that flirtation lol. Glad your girl put on a dress that does her proud! Pretty sure George was talking down to her bosoms all night ha. Can't wait for the next update!
Amelie chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
Thank u for update. Looking forward to next
irene chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
Surprise surprise! thank you!
Amelie chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
:O
Amelie chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
Oh i do hope Anne doesnt end up liking lord George
smrae chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
Awww I loved the ending to this chapter! The dialogue between your characters are fabulous and your historical accuracy for the details is great! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Amelie chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
Thanks u for update
smrae chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
Awesome update! I am glad they have spent more time together. They needed to get to know each other better and I can't wait to see where their exchange will take them. Very exciting and I can't wait to see what happens next. Well done chapter looking forward to the next update.
Amelie chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
Farming for etiquette. Hilarious!
smrae chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Oh I can't wait to hear Geroge's impression of phoebe! I have to say I am loving Phoebe I think she is a unique heroine and I can't wait what she does to poor George lol. He thinks he will be playing her but I have a feeling she will really be playing him! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Amelie chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Really like this !
Brizzzz chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Hehehe. I love conspiracy stories. It's very well written. Nice job. :)
smrae chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Great opening chapter! Caught my attention and I loved the relationship between George and Chubby lol. His name kills me! I can't wait to meet Phoebe she sounds like a lot of fun haha. Chubby can't handle her awesomeness I wonder if George can? Looking forward to the next chapter!
Lucasta chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
This is a great start to your new story. I'm looking forward to meeting the heroine. Please update soon. :)