Reviews for The Unofficial Documents of Sins
Nori-san chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Nice concept, really interesting read. I think there're still room to improve and clean up, but I get that the story's protagonists revolves around the 7 deadly sins? Took me a while to get it at first about the italics and stuff, but it became clear near the end.
I thought that you could have ended the prologue better. It looks like you've rushed off the last few sentences, perhaps due to excitement to publish this work? Other than that, I'll be looking forward to this work :)
YumehaMinakami chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
That's one big pub! And also, an A rank mission already for the newbie to join? Oooh, somebody's gonna feel something tomorrow morning.
YumehaMinakami chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
So sloth has some tricks hidden up her sleeves eh. I could imagine her being a cute girl that is short (dunno why).
Anyways, I liked it and I want more. For the writing style, I can't really find anything that I could say bad, there are just a few instances where adverbs sort of diluted the flow but I can completely shrug that aside. I'm in it for the story.
360pages chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Stories like this always interest me, though I do wonder how it will take shape, what abilities the characters will have and what shape they will take. Will demons and Human's be on a more equal level? Well it's under the humor tag.

I also enjoy the future setting.
Wanabii chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Imma track this thing down. I really need a replacement for Sins, and this is it!
YumehaMinakami chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
The seven deadly sins, nice.
I like how you portrayed pride, I would love follow her as the story goes. Also, for some reason or another I started to wonder how lust would be. I hope this gets updated soon.
0nimaru chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Interesting premise and compelling characters to boot. It reminds me of Tokyo Ghoul in a way. I can't wait to read some more.